• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Who would you like to get to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marquis Rex said:
Ohhh excellent *rubs hands*

Another clique inducing popularity contest!

Gets a front row seat and brings pop-corn! :rolleyes:

??? I actually quite resent that comment. But do as you will.

I think I'd quite like to talk to Sapper after his enlightening seal song. I wish I were joking :/

Marquis Rex said:
Ohhh excellent *rubs hands*

Another clique inducing popularity contest!

Gets a front row seat and brings pop-corn! :rolleyes:

It took a while, but I think I'm starting to like this guy. :)

Not that we want to get to know each other or anything. :D

RaVeN

interesting about how knowone mentioned me, but thats totally fine...:cries a lil:
anyways, i do want to talk to you true@firstlight, you seem quite interesting, so does litany and marquis rex, bout cars ofcourse.. i already talked with raainbowgurl before, shes very nice. so if anyone does want to chat with me, you may catch me or write me on msn at, finaly_happy@msn
:(
....sniff

Just to update, since Litany scolded me for not having MSN , I decided to avoid a sporking to sign up for my first hotmail account since highschool :p
TrueAt1stLight@hotmail.com is my msn screen...feel free Lahondas...but beware I'm not as free about divulging my life secrets, as you seem to be very inquisitive. ;)

I wasn't really asking people's opinions on the matter, I have started four new conversations with people on messengers that I didn't have before......it's intention was to allow people to talk to each other if they so desired without having to post incessantly. I suppose I could have pm'ed everyone myself, but I figured there might be others that felt the same way. If it really flashes you back to your highschool days of being left out, I'm sorry, this wasn't my intention, but get over it.

Do you have the power to just end this thread Martin.....if so do it. It seems people are either taking it wrong, or it's just going to go off topic....so might as well just put it out of it's misery I got what I wanted out of it anyway.

im not the type to ask personal things, so dont worry. but i have a hotmail account too, julie_wreiner@hotmail.com
dont ask whos name it is, its my alias is all, just a made up funky name. and its not prounounced weener, it wy-ner...just so ya no.

I apologize Lahondas, but because of misunderstandings, I would prefer it if this thread were no longer kept up. Just PM people if you would like to speak with them plz.

Whoa, relax.

The fact that my name wasn't mentioned does nothing to me (but thanks anyway, Freya) - why do you think I didn't post the name of a person I would want to get into contact with. Because there are none.

I'm here for fun and for books - nothing more, nothing less. I already have too many contacts in my Messenger, so if I want to talk to someone, I 1) go to a pub with some friend, 2) turn to my girlfriend, or 3) use Messenger.

I like all you people a lot, many of you make me laugh out loud more than once, but I have no intention whatsoever to become personal friends with any of you.

All I was saying with that message 4 or 5 posts ago was that (I think) this will result in people bonding together on the Boards - people only reacting to people they are already friendly with on MSN, Yahoo, whatever.

I hope not. I just think so.

Carry on, if you must.

Cheers

actually True, i wasnt hurt at all, it was me being silly, im quite happy with reading posts and just replying every now and then. i dont mind it at all, nor am i even close to being upset or sad. its all good.

Martin said:
Whoa, relax.

The fact that my name wasn't mentioned does nothing to me (but thanks anyway, Freya) - why do you think I didn't post the name of a person I would want to get into contact with. Because there are none.

Then why post a message in this thread at all? It's the equivalent of going into a thread about an author and posting the message, "I haven't read anything by this author."

It's arbitrary and pointless.....I'm leaving it at that...back to book discussion....

True@1stLight said:
Then why post a message in this thread at all? It's the equivalent of going into a thread about an author and posting the message, "I haven't read anything by this author."
I think that sort of post is becoming traditional with certain members, unfortunately. :rolleyes:

I don't believe that this thread was in anyway about popularity. If you don't want to talk to anyone outside of the forum then don't. But as True says, why make the effort of posting to tell us all? If you don't like a thread, then don't participate. It's really quite simple.

bobbyburns said:
there's that little angel of reason that sits on our shoulders. ;)
The one with the Uzi and the placard that reads 'Shut up or I'll shoot you'? I hate that little fecker. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back