• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Words to life

Ivychen

1 Give people more than what they want and do it with all your heart!
2 Don’t take to heart every thing you hear ,don’t spend all that you have, don’t sleep as long as you want!
3.whenever you say :I love you, please say it honestly!
4.whenever you say: I am sorry, please look into the other person’s eyes!
5Falll in Love at first sight!
6Never ignore other person’s dreams.
7Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete.
8 Find a way to settle, not to dispute.
9Never must judge people solely on appearance, speak slowly but think quickly.

10 when someone ask you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and say: why do you want to know?
11 Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and supreme accomplishment.
12 Call your mother on the phone. If you can’t, you may think of her in your heart!
13 Say ”bless you” when you hear someone sneeze..
14Remember the three “respects”:respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior.

15 Whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation.
16 Whenever you make a phone call smile when you pick up the phone, because someone can feel it!
17 Trust god, but don’t forget to lock the door.
18 Pay more attention to the meaning behind words.
19 Do the thing you should do.
20 Don’t trust a lover who kisses without closing their eyes!

2 Don’t take to heart every thing you hear ,don’t spend all that you have, don’t sleep as long as you want!
7Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete.

10 when someone ask you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and say: why do you want to know?
11 Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and supreme accomplishment.
12 Call your mother on the phone. If you can’t, you may think of her in your heart!
14Remember the three “respects”:respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior.

16 Whenever you make a phone call smile when you pick up the phone, because someone can feel it!

#20-so if they have open eyes they are untrustful?:whistling:

How do you know whether or not their eyes are closed unless your eyes are open? I deem thee untrustworthy.

This post has really changed my life :innocent:

This is an old chain email that "Ivy" has been posting around the web for the past few days. If she spreads it around enough, she'll have good luck. We're being used.

Back