• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

worst break-up

odd, as in, how you can just ignore a person and pretend they never exsisted in your life? yeah, a little odd...

Ice said:
Jenn - So he actually broke up with you by ignoring you :confused: My ex refuses to acknowledge I exist now :rolleyes: However he didn't start until after we broke up.

you know, unreturned calls, avoidance, etc. then one day you clue in and think, man, i think he has broken up with me. it's humbling.

what makes it worse is when this happens and you blow your stack and then you find out that really, he's been called away to some emergency or was away and you've been acting like a bunny boiler. embarassing.

Hang on, now I'm confused - which of the two scenario's you describe actually happened?

Cheers

well....

the first scenario, putz. the guy was a total putz. second scenario, the over reacting one, well, i was the putz, and the guy was a sweetie and understood my situation. he handled it really well and ended up looking like a prince. we're still close.

good for you, i think guys are mostly much better friends than girls. They don't bitch and complain, don't like the same guys (or no guys at all)...

I broke up with a guy on his 18th birthday after meeting his parents for the first time. Harsh, I know. The worst way I ever got dumped was over the internet, he couldn't even tell me face to face, or at least on the phone where i could hear his voice.

I started getting involved with a guy I'd known for 10 years. I grew up with him. So after we started looking at each other in a more romantic way, I found out he was trying to get with 2 other girls at the same time he was trying to get with me! And the funny thing is, I knew and talked to those girls about it while the guy was totally clueless. He broke off all contact with me after I refused to have sex with him... tho I can understand how he might have had his manhood hurt, as I said "no" with a laugh, as he stood in front of me with pants down and condom in hand :p I was actually glad he broke it off first: he saved me from himself!

i dont have any spectacular break up story :eek:
but had a lot of break ups with my high school girlfriend, it was one of those torrids romances, in 3 years together we must had broke up about 20 times, nothing that spectacular other that a couple times including yelling at each other with her family sneaking a look behind the door, sometimes she would choose the oddest ocaccions to break up with me, once on my birthday, on valentines day, my sister wedding (do you see a pattern here :rolleyes: ) and on our last breakup i managed to "reverse" the break up.

another interesting story, would be in a ocassion in which i ended acting like a real a**h***, for a hard to explain reason, i got in a situation in which i "NEEDED" her to break up with me, so first i started to act very boring and indiferent, nothing, so i resort to the ignoring strategy which has been described before, nothing, so, i asked a friend to spread the rumor that i was interested in getting back with my former girlfriend (the one i told about before), so finally she decides to confront me about it, so when i tell her that the rumors are true, she tells me, "ask her, if she says yes we break up" :eek: (i couldnt lie to her about it because of the reasons that got me on that situation). so finally i decide to be the one to break up, so i think of the best way to break up hurting her the less posible, i got ready all i should say, even rehearsed it, so the moment comes, im in front of her, and my mind went totally blank, and well, at the end thats probably the most crude and cruel break up i would ever be capable to think of :(

Back