• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

worst food and alc combination...

i had to work that day..!! i would've called in sick, but i figured i did it to myslef, so i had to face the music... :eek: luckily i didn't have to be in that day until 4, but none the less, it was a rough one...never again....oh the things we do in the name of fun!

LOL oh god- terrible. back in the day i used to be able to go to work hung. i had to get a bacon n egg mcmuffin combo to help me out. best meal for a hangover- lotsa grease

I had a strange experience after starting a party off with a drink called the "Asta la Vista Motherfucker" (at a strip club of all places), followed by twenty or so tamer hard drinks. I can't remember eating anything during those three days, or even catching a wink of sleep, but somehow I never got a hangover, and one of the strippers gave me her cell phone number.

i never got a hangover either... i have the ability to puke my brain out, but the next day i have NOTHING, except a carpet as tongue...

why do some people get hangovers and some don't? :confused:

ricky said:
... well, needless to say, i had to put my head between my legs and just let 'er rip. it was one of my classier, more humbling moments.

umm is that the night you got the huge sliver in your butt and wound up in the er?

jenngorham said:
umm is that the night you got the huge sliver in your butt and wound up in the er?

do i need to bring up the payment of the cab driver in nothing but your b'day suit?? :p

i think i already told that story here. somewhere there is a worst drunk ever thread. but feel free to tell something else. it's ok i can take it. *braces herself*

oooh i know there is the stealing of the japanese man's moped....oh shit that was you too. um what about the breaking of the front tooth at the karaoke bar.....fcuk, a geez margie that was you too.

i actually have that pic somewhere. ok i know. remember at harvest jazz and blues i was dancing with olenka, trying to do the foxtrot or something and i spun her out, but pulled her back waaaaay to fast and pulled her right off her feet. she landed on her tooth and her index finger. i broke her tooth. i felt so bad, i sent her roses the next day.

Back