• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

worst food and alc combination...

honeydevil said:
sorry jenn, i think ricky's wildest days were wilder than yours....

well the truth is i was with her when all this stuff happened. i was the one taking the pictures. :D

3 years. she was bad in high school and i didn't really go wild until i was 20. she had mellowed a bit by then and when she came to see me in japan, we both hit our stride and left our mark.

yeah, we both hit our stride and left our mark, however, i am still striding and my mark is being left over hell's half acre!!

jenngorham said:
well the truth is i was with her when all this stuff happened. i was the one taking the pictures. :D

pictures..pictures...we want pictures...pictures..pictures....

please....

maybe someday, but today is not that day. and it would have to be flattering for both of us, and there aren't that many with both of us drunk and looking hot. one of us inevitably looks not so good. the stealing of the moped comes to mind.

oh and ricky, there is the classic story of me dancing with jason at your wedding. i'm so classy.

jenn? just work with the pictures and take the one person from one photo and the other from the other, put it together so that you both be satisfied with your appearance and post it.. :D

oh hd, i am flattered that you even think i have the knowledge to do that. i just figured out how to post pics, it may take awhile to start messing with, #1 i need a scanner. don't fret at some point i will be posting a pic of ricky and i.

okay... i'm looking forward to it...
I'm still working on posting pictures, but i can work with photos and other stuff, we shoudl throw our knowledge together...

jenngorham said:
maybe someday, but today is not that day. and it would have to be flattering for both of us, and there aren't that many with both of us drunk and looking hot. one of us inevitably looks not so good. the stealing of the moped comes to mind.

oh and ricky, there is the classic story of me dancing with jason at your wedding. i'm so classy.

this is true, one of ous always looks way more trashed then the other ( we won't say who...).....and thank god i am no longer married to that guy, for his whole family saw jenn's bright pink panties and i had some 'splaining to do.....all i can say is thank god you weren't wearing your bright red thong, however, all night i had to tell people you were, in fact, wearing panties and that your tush wasn't naturally that pink!

Back