• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

worst part of your character?

honeydevil

what is the worst part of your character in your opinion? Is it the lack of communication skills, the pms, the bithing, the crying...

Well, I would be perfect, except that I only read half of Machiavelli, so I keep giving people what they want, but they still won't let me be in charge.

It's just me and my shovel... (thinks maybe he'd like to be a female character... "You do have good taste in clothes," says not_sirmyk)

i'm too uncertain of myself and worry all the time about trifles. i really don't like myself sometimes.

man guys, you have serious issues... but smirk, i think you and your imaginary personality top it off...

me.. i say what i think ... not very good sometimes and it can get you in trouble very easily.. :rolleyes:

honeydevil said:
man guys, you have serious issues... but smirk, i think you and your imaginary personality top it off...
Yeah, my psychotic head is a real fustercluck...

I am apparently too sarcastic and cynical. Which, according to my darling mother, "isn't very becoming".

But sarcasm is generally deserved in my house.

My temper. It can take me a lot to get me mad or it can take a moment of seconds, it just depends on my mood I guess. I have a very short temper most of the time, anything can set it off ... and then I'll proceed to cry, I also cry all the time, but I don't really see that as a bad thing.

Back