• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

worst part of your character?

I'll let you know just as soon as someone lets me know. Before that's taken wrong I'll clarify. I obviously have character flaws but I don't have such great insight to know specifically what about me rubs people the wrong way.

You want a list or just a couple of bullet points? I could go on forever ...

anyway, let's just go for the top few: I am stubborn, far too much of a perfectionist at times, get very headstrong over my principles & refuse to back down over them, speak my mind way too often, am very sarcastic & apparantly I'm really tactless (which to be honest I think is me being straight talking *shrugs*) - how's that for starters? *sobs at length of list*

Impatient with people, emotional, can be patronising, cant spell :D, cant stand MESS!! Things have to be clean. I get stressed easily.

From my point of view it's the fact that I'm crap at talking to people in a social setting but that's probably because I spent my teenage tears hibernating in my room with a good book instead of going out drinking cider on street corners.

I talk too much, I can babble and ramble on forever. I talk to everyone as well, what would be a 5 min trip to the store takes me 30 min because I have to talk to everyone who works there. I also, have a wee temper, am a tad clumsy and sometimes absent minded (it's good to check out from time to time) :D

I kind of like moving about all the time but I guess it makes others nervous, especially when I start rocking back and forth and mumbling to myself. :rolleyes:

I'm a projection-perfectionist. I expect everyone around me to be perfect, and that they ignore my flaws. So shut up.

I also eat the lint from my dryer.

leckert said:
I'm a projection-perfectionist. I expect everyone around me to be perfect, and that they ignore my flaws. So shut up.
Not to worry, leckert. At least one of us on this forum is prefect... uh, perfect.

it is always good to know that other people have flaws too, i can't sit still either, i can't even stay in bed the whole night.. i walk in my sleep and wake up in the morning sitting in front of my cappucino... :D

Back