• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

worst part of your character?

I think that my biggest flaw (yes i do have a flaw.. amazing huh? :eek: ) is that I am very very stubborn. Oh and I hate admitting I'm wrong as well so arguments can go on forever :eek:

i have to admit, since we're at it, that i sometimes like to pick fights, it gives me an excuse to focus on other things and i believe that if you make people really angry they are more honest in their rage than if they have all the screws on the right place...

Puddleglum said:
Bad grammar can really get on my nerves. ;) I promise never to mention it again though.
She also spelled capuccino wrong... but be careful; you are on dangerous ground here. There is a reason why the character on honeydevil's avatar carries a samurai sword!

Puddleglum said:
Bad grammar can really get on my nerves.

Although HD is living in Florida, she's on exchange from Germany. English isn't her native language. Considering, I think her grammar and spelling aren't that bad.

I think I kind of realised that honeydevil wasn't a native English speaker. I wasn't really having a go at her. Just pointing out a flaw in my character. That's why I said I promised not to mention it ever again.

Puddleglum said:
I think I kind of realised that honeydevil wasn't a native English speaker. I wasn't really having a go at her. Just pointing out a flaw in my character. That's why I said I promised not to mention it ever again.

I'm just giving you a hard time because, well, I enjoy being a shit!

mehastings said:
I'm just giving you a hard time because, well, I enjoy being a shit!

Ah. The old pick on the newbie routine. I think I'll survive. And don't we all enjoy being a shit at times. Just like Mr Hankie!

Puddleglum said:
Ah. The old pick on the newbie routine. I think I'll survive.
Nah, not cause you're new. I just pick on people generally. Although, usually not here. I'm just in a mood.

sirmyk said:
Random quote from honeydevil: "Would you like a shit with that?" Man, she's gonna kill me!

I see you drug a dead horse over from another thread so others could beat on it!

Way to go!

That's like hijacking, and spamming, and cross-thread surfing all in one...!

You, Sir, are the master!

(May I rise?)

Puddleglum said:
and they are bad things?

Bad grammar can really get on my nerves. ;) I promise never to mention it again though.

I'm glad you said it, Puddleglum! I have been biting my tongue, and trying real hard to ignore it because I suspected a non-native language, and was trying to show tolerance (while screaming at my monitor!). So now, you have spoken my inner screams, and you get to face HD's wrath!

leckert does the cabbage patch...

Go Puddle... Go Puddle... Go, Go, Go Puddle!

:D

Stewart said:
I love too much.

Particularly students.

I'm normally pretty easy-going but if someone does get on the wrong side of me they find themselves in a small but very deep hole.

Other thing is I can be pretty impulsive. You know that whole thinking before you say or do something? I don't do that. Emails and text messages are particularly evil....they've got me into a lot of trouble. :(

I can be very sarcastic, or just say things I thiink about ("I wonder if it's easier to kill a person if you've already killed one before. You can get used to killing people, can't you?"), when I am talking to people who either doesn't understand sarcasm at all and therefore think that I must be some kind of mentally retarded or basically evil weirdo, or to people who already think that I am some kind of mentally retarded or basically evil werido (which I truly hope that I am not) and just laugh porly after I have said something that is very natural for me to say but obviously not natural at all for them to hear, and which is not usually meant to be funny. The worst part is that I hardly ever notice peoples reactions to what I say, and so I just continue to talk. I have learned this fact about me from the words of my friends, but surely I would have figured it out by myself sooner or later. Later, perhaps.

I am very sensitive and very emotional. Someone once told me that it was because I am a musician so my feelings are very close to the surface. Yeah. That sounds like exactly what it was. Someone reaching for something, anything around them to explain away my behavior.

I also cry when I upset. That may sound normal, but it isn't. When I should be angry and boiling, I cry instead. It is not handy when I am supposed to be articulating my point of view. I've gotten a little better, but not much. It ties into that emotional/sensitive thing. Definitely the worst part of my character.

Back