• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Wrong book sent by barnes and noble!

Disenthral

I ordered a book.....Titled Writing Fiction for dummies. Not that I ever really plan on writing but because I do love writing so much , i'd love to know more of it. Etc....

However..........When it arrived here it was a book called.............
Writing a Romance Novel for Dummies!!!!!!!!!!!
That's right you Fluff lovers! I Will soon be writing ROMACE! for what im sure will be Millions! sooo prepare for my mind mixed with romance!!!!!!!!!!!
:devil:

saucy. I assume bodice ripping and rakish cads will abound.

HAHAH wellll not sure about that...Considering the closest i've got to reading romance novels are Iris Johansen.... So im not to sure what to add....I guess the book will help with that, or I can have Lenny Nero ghost write it considering the "smutty" expertise there! :D

Be sure to put it next to the non-fiction book you read: Guerrilla Jiu-Jitsu: Revolutionizing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu :lol:

I can see it now.

"They stared into the eyes of one another, with mounting lust and moist lips quivering in anticipation. She then roundhouse kicked him in the head......."

Are you sure this just isn't the softer side of you coming out? I think it may have been due to that injury you've had recently.:D

Oh man, now I expect you to write a romantic short story about a badass MMA vegan who plays guitar in a folk metal band who meets a succubus. If anyone can pull it off, I know you can.

Even if they'd sent the right title, do we really want to write fiction for dummies? I try to write for somewhat literate people with discretionary income.

Back