• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

YAY! a n00b in the house!

MiniBix

Haha. sorry for my lame title. :p
But Hey, my name is Frida, but for some wierd reason i always call myself MiniBix when im on the internet. :) and im froom Sweden!
So i read alot of books, i have always read books in my life, but som etimes i take a break for some years and then starts again after a while. It makes the interest for books stay, otherwise they'd bore me out. :(
I started reading when i was about 3-4 years. i started really early.
And then i read 'til i was about 14 and then i stopped for some reason, i dont know why. but now, just 3 years later i was forced to read this book in my swedish class, and then after that i just loved to read again! :D and now i read about 3 books per month. (im way too busy and lazy ;))

So yeah, this was a little about me, i hope i didnt bore you guys out!

Have an awesome day!

* Frida *

Dude, stop hitting on her.

Welcome to our cosy little corner of the interweb, Minibix!

Cheers

<Sigh> He's at it again!! No sooner does a new female member join, and Wabbit is wanting to play with her with foodstuffs ... the other ladies will get jealous my friend :D

Phil

Haha, that's sweet. :D I loove taking a bath in milk and sugar. ;)
Thanks Martin, this sure is a cosy place for a geek like me. i've been searching for 3 days now for a book forum. first i wanted one in swedish, so i searched and searched and damn, i must have used the wrong words or something cause i found squat! *nothing* But here i am now. :D happy as a fly that just survived out of a spiders web. :) hehehe.

Hey, feel free to post in Swedish, none of us will understand it, but it'll be good anyway.

Actually ... Martin and Wabbit might understand .. I hear they've got a good collection of Swedish movies between the two of them :D

Phil

Hay, you've just been promoted to my new best friend.

Say, can you spot me a tenner?

Cheers

Are you completly sure that you can call that promotion. I can see you're just in it for the money.

Well since I have just been "promoted" to your new best friend I think I have a right to judge you.

Back