• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

YAY! a n00b in the house!

Can you spot me a tenner and give me my tenner back? That's twenty! From Hay! Smooth...

Welcome Minibix!

ds

Hey you must think I'm studpid if you expect me to fall for that. I'm only giving Martin the ten back he borrowed from me. See who is stupid now.

So I just have to pay someone and then they will be my friend.... Hmm... Yep that sounds about right.

Maya: Yes, i've read "Ett öga rött", have you?

Haha. sure, i could write some in swedish.. here we go.. "det här stället är otroligt mysigt, folket verkar smått galet, men shiiit, det passar mig!".
There you go. :)

And thanks for all the welcoming. :D It's really sweet of you guys! I do feel really welcome here. eventhough there seems to be some wierd argument between Martin and hay that i dont understand. :) But hey, if my thread can make you guys happy, it's all yours. :D *haha*

What's a tenner btw?

A tenner is ten quid, ten bucks, ten pounds, ten euro's, ten whatever it is they have in Sweden.

Cheers

MiniBix said:
"det här stället är otroligt mysigt, folket verkar smått galet, men shiiit, det passar mig!"
Det er faktisk ret hurtigt du har fundet ud af det. Vi er alle ret sindsyge her. :)

Well you just start to write in Dutch, then I'm sure you can make a lot of people feel left out.

MiniBix said:
"det här stället är otroligt mysigt, folket verkar smått galet, men shiiit, det passar mig!"

hay82 said:
Det er faktisk ret hurtigt du har fundet ud af det. Vi er alle ret sindsyge her. :)

Jeg kunne ikke ha sagt det bedre selv. :)

MiniBix said:
Maya: Yes, i've read "Ett öga rött", have you?
No, I'm waiting for it to come out in Norwegian. What did you think of it? I hope it lives up to my GREAT EXPECTATIONS! :D :p

Welcome, MiniBix!

By the way, what ARE MiniBix? We don't have them here.

Back