• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

YAY! a n00b in the house!

Mini Weetabix - bite size that come in different flavours (chocolate, honey & nut, fruit etc). The chocolate ones are rather nice :D

Ice said:
Also please ignore Phil (most of us do ;) )

You see, and they wonder why I dont come to play here anymore :(

Interesting language by the looks of it, looks faintly Germanic so I picked out a few words here and there.

Pssst, by the way, the choccie ones are all she eats, terribly healthy breakfast that is!! :rolleyes:

Phil

Yes, they are what Ice just said. :) I really dont like them, i think they taste aweful, but i like the name. :)

Maya: Well. it's rather wierd i must say. The language made me mad at first, and then i got used to it. Do you know the story behind the book? That Khemiri has excellent swedish, but here in the book he plays with the language so that it seems like someone that dont know good swedish has wrote it, just to piss people of. :p
And he succeded with me at first, but then i started to understand it and it became better and better. :)

Yeah, I knew that. That's part of the reason I got interested.:)
I heard he's been compared to J. D. Salinger and a few other authors.

Ice said:
Mini Weetabix - bite size that come in different flavours (chocolate, honey & nut, fruit etc). The chocolate ones are rather nice :D
Aaah! But are they as good as chocolate hobnobs? :)

phil_t said:
<Sigh> He's at it again!! No sooner does a new female member join, and Wabbit is wanting to play with her with foodstuffs ... the other ladies will get jealous my friend :D

Phil

I haven't been offered any foodstuffs. I'm insulted! :p

oh, yeah, welcome!

Miss Shelf said:
I haven't been offered any foodstuffs. I'm insulted! :p

It's not just you - I think you should ask Silly Wabbit about the peaches. He keeps them all for himself, you know. ;)

:O This is a slander! Peaches for everybody! Roll up and get ya peaches!

Miss shelf, would you like some of my foodstuffs? :D

Noooo, number one rule of the Forum - never accept foodstuffs from suspicious Wabbits .... especially not if he's offering them free of charge.

It cost me half a packet of bourbons last time I got 'services' from the Wabbit!! Cheap at half the price, that boy sure does know how to use his carrot :p

Phil

Back