• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Yeah, so what? You and whose army of wasabi shrimps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the last living shipmate of the boat that waits offshore the Delphic oracle looking for a sign, but the goddamn thing is buss. bobber broke it, and oob helped, and ruach is pirating all the wrecks. Stewart reported it to himself. jenn is getting laid below decks. Moto's lying dogo. jay is trying to get the bad guys in his sights. Hey, shit happens. There's this cop rabbit stalking people. Basically, come aboard and bring your lunch so everyone kin have a bit.

novella said:
I'm the last living shipmate of the boat that waits offshore the Dephic oracle looking for a sign, but the goddamn thing is buss. bobber broke it, and oob helped, and ruach is pirating all the wrecks. Stewart reported it to himself. jenn is getting laid below decks. Moto's lying dogo. jay is trying to get the bad guys in his sights. Hey, shit happens. There's this cop rabbit stalking people. Basically, come aboard and bring your lunch so everyone kin have a bit.

Oh, OK. I got it...Now I love thee.

I'll be down below skinnin' taters and singin' "**** you, I won't do watcha tell me!" over and over again.

novella said:
You only love ideas, Y. Everything else is a word at your service, as it should be.

Oh, I do love the wordplay! Oh, how I love the wordplay!

- Attention!
- 1-2, yes sir!

I've got these ideas, maaaaaaaaaan. Crazy ideas! Crazy! How about a tree that grows earrings and garter belts? Or...or..or what about a cliff face covered in the souls of lost highlanders, who then became frozen by the cold-shoulders they got from found lowoceaners? F'koo! F'koo! F'coon't? Fug-fug.

As you weren't.

Yeah-yeah, I's be cuttin' off limbs here and dere and feedin' em to d'seamen, be'in in me bunny-suit n' all.

Alright, y'all. Come aboard. Ronny, you go belowdecks an give YK what he needs. Just shove old jenn aside. She's easy.

Smirky, tame that knife, boy. We have other plans for you. Come with me. See that bobbyburns over yonder . . . .?

Yo, what the ****? bobby pushed me! glug glug help!! I'm drowinnnniiinngg.

floating gently in a sea of nonpostedness she seeks the solace of sleep, before trouble haunts her tiny head brain.

Glup

novella said:
Yo, what the ****? bobby pushed me! glug glug help!! I'm drowinnnniiinngg.
Arr.. maybe it wasn't bobby pushing you, but me knife stabbin' ya in d' back for makin' me cut all them taters.

novella said:
Alright, y'all. Come aboard. Ronny, you go belowdecks an give YK what he needs. Just shove old jenn aside. She's easy.

Smirky, tame that knife, boy. We have other plans for you. Come with me. See that bobbyburns over yonder . . . .?

Oh goody!! I've always wanted to be a ship wench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back