• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Yeah, so what? You and whose army of wasabi shrimps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ya Krunk'd Floo

Eat good food. Eat things like calimari, shrimp, crab, lobster, BBQ'd little beef steaks, BBQ'd little lamb chops, soup involving clams, fresh ginger, green onions and rice wine... It tastes delicious, doesn't it?

So, anyway...While you're eating such delicious feasts, why not drink veritbale beverages of golden nectar? Huh? Can't hear you? Oh, yeah...That's true. How about some dark Filipino 'Rhum' or something? Tastes great, so why not? Yeah, put some of the orange juice with it, if you've got nothing else to add...Sure, next time we'll make real cocktails. After that, we can pick at the crab plate with all those dry-roasted chillis and peanuts! Peanuts are great, yeah...

Ultimately, life is about pleasure. Don't restrict yourself to what is good for you ALL the time...Sometimes, you gotta hang loose and live a little. At the same time, there's some delicious healthy food out there for your body and your brain - if you seperated them long ago, that is -...Seafood. Say it with me..."SEAFOOD", so good you wouldn't know your arm-pit from your left testicle. "TESTICLES", say it with me..."TESTICLES"...Mmmmm, you love them and I got them. Three to be exact, but who's counting apart from Archimedes? He was a dick anyway...

So, it is a disgrace that light-hearted hippo-farts aren't allowed, but them be the rules and we be the citizens of this place we call 'book'. Too much Cussler talk, for my licking...but then my tongue was always moist...Who you looking at and what's the meaning of all this? Thought not. Better left unsaid, right?

Anyway, stop and think about this: "Make sure that the fortune that you seek, is the fortune that you need". Think especially about the words 'seek', 'need' and 'fortune'. No matter how ideological you think they are, know they are a greater truth than you will ever learn in a book. Unless, it's a really good book.

I like mountains, the ocean, the sun, the moon and the life. No matter how shit you think crap is, it can and will get better. Don't think it won't because if you think like that, then you've already given-up on life and you've still got a whole horizon of it to live.

Peace.

I want Floo, Colonel Bill, Bobbyburns, and Rauch to all meet in one place and let us be the flies on the wall....now that would be cool....

Ya Krunk'd, I hope you don't mind this, but I wanted to interject a bit of the good Colonel Bill just so some of the newbies could par-take of this brand of ....posting...

Colonel Bill said:
Train -^== The Proof That You Exist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Train is a new communications way. Please add your opinion below the messages you want to answer to. Then send it to your friends. If you give your e-mail, you want to receive replies to your e-mail. This is a way to meet people.

The Proof That You Exist

Matter is something what influences or gets affected by a matter.

When you try move, brain must read and interpret a state of something in order that correct nerve impulses would spread across the body to the muscles.
Brain is build from the matter and the matter only interacts with some forms of matter. We ourselves, what thinks the thoughts are right, are a matter, which state is interpreted by the brain.

There is a chain of matters between us and our brain. There is a matter where the thoughts are imprinted and are kept, from that matter the thoughts are passed to the chain of matters.

Of course, you may think, you are some kind of emptiness. What kind of emptiness are you, this or that? Real empty emptiness or real emptiness say like space?

To give you more ideas, space is not just something empty, even space, perhaps, is a matter. It is because of space, that everything doesn't interact with everything and the powers of fields are lost somewhere as they spread.

The perception of the matter as of something touchable and material shall be reviewed and modified. Physical matter is in fact something very close to us, to some very special matter possessing the consciousness.

Why am I writing this to you? Humans shall not worry they die when their body dies, well, most probably not. You are immortal.

You should not hate each other or yourselves too much. In the very end, it is the differences in the matter we are what imposes the differences in us as who we are.

Consciousness isn't flowing awareness, you, a matter get aware.

Besides the variety potential in the matter, there is born somewhere contents of the consciousness. You will not do that things only if you perceive all required in a certain way. However, the question of perception is not that simple. You will not say seriously black about white, you will not say seriously that you don't have a consciousness. When you know about more then one thing at once, you compare, that's the consciousness gift. Yet, beyond the simple things like colors, in various consciousness complexes, you can find as right anything.

- Colonel Bill

ohhhh.......yeah.......

I do have a craving for some sashimi and shrimp tempura. I have a wonderful quote for this thread, but I'll save it until I can see straight.

Man, I was eyed-cross when I wrote this last night...Damn, OJ mixed with Rhum - yes, with an 'h'...It's the Filipino kind, don't you know...

Who the mad-krunk is this 'Oh-bla-de-obla-dah' that you and whose army keep going on about? Is it some kind of microphone assassin or a cheese flavor'd snack?

Anyway, it's good to see SFG getting in on the act by chanting my mantra and getting all karmic on us. Karmic. You. Life. I'll hazard a throw of the dice. I've got more skills than o-bie trice. Hoo-diddy-ha! Lum-lilly-la! When the clock stops I'll be shining wid ma ice. It's a tuff life and it be causin' peeps strife, but my wisdom is fore-thought. If you follow me, you'll find the way. Blessin' when you were stressin, agravatin? Not at all. You'll follow in ma wake, for one minute more, don't hesitate. Gravitate to my motion and risk your devotion for one chance of Nirvana here, whilst you still not near to the end of your revolution. I've been committing thought to your evolution...

the book forum has already been taken over. it is literally impossible to step to his epistemic lyricism. do you honestly think you have any hint of a chance? motherfuckers have tried and Ya Krunk'd Floo has fucked them up and proven them dumbass idiots every time. so go ahead, call darren. see what he tells you. this isn't even the start of what's in store...
Ya Krunk'd Floo said:
Anyway, it's good to see SFG getting in on the act by chanting my mantra and getting all karmic on us. Karmic. You. Life. I'll hazard a throw of the dice. I've got more skills than o-bie trice. Hoo-diddy-ha! Lum-lilly-la! When the clock stops I'll be shining wid ma ice. It's a tuff life and it be causin' peeps strife, but my wisdom is fore-thought. If you follow me, you'll find the way. Blessin' when you were stressin, agravatin? Not at all. You'll follow in ma wake, for one minute more, don't hesitate. Gravitate to my motion and risk your devotion for one chance of Nirvana here, whilst you still not near to the end of your revolution. I've been committing thought to your evolution...

bobbyburns said:
the book forum has already been taken over. it is literally impossible to step to his epistemic lyricism. do you honestly think you have any hint of a chance? motherfuckers have tried and Ya Krunk'd Floo has fucked them up and proven them dumbass idiots every time. so go ahead, call darren. see what he tells you. this isn't even the start of what's in store...

Yea! Yea! Yea! You know it, yo! Tha Krunkumatics are comin' atcha! It's time this place was masticated, ingesticated, regurgitated and then fornincated into something more salubriously enchanting.

Who's with me?

And for what purpose would you be doing this? Oh wait, I almost missed it -- to make this place more salubriously enchanting. Right.

So, I'm taking that as a 'Yes, please. I'm in."...

Roll-call so far...

bobbyb
ruach
Stewart
leckert
cajunmama
Motokid
SFG
Ell

Woo-eee! We'll be rivalling 'The Crunch Of The L8er Day Pains' pretty soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back