• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Yeah, so what? You and whose army of wasabi shrimps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ruach said:
...the Sex Pistols' "Friggin' in the Rain."
One of the greatest songs ever recorded... :cool:

Me laptop bat'ries a dyin' and me need some shut-eye. Off d' plank I go ta swim wit d' fishes.

Weigh-up the pros and cons, Miss Ronny...Weigh-up the pros and cons...

Figurehead pros:

You die instantly if we are attacked by a hoard of roaming battle robots whose primary objection in life is to annihilate all boat figureheards in a swift, assassin-like manner.

Cons:

You are unable to enjoy kiwi fruit as a result of being a shapely carved tree-trunk, thus lacking in the biological mouth/throat/stomach department.

Wench pro:

Hi. I'm me.

Cons:

bobby, sirmyk, ruach and novella are not me.

The decision is plain to see, if you ask me...Go on. Ask me...

leckert spies through his binoculars what appears to be a pirate party ship. He notices some movement on deck, and paddles his canoe alongside. He notices a shapely lass sitting cross-legged on the forecastle crying into her hands, and another bodacious beauty preparing to tie herself to the bow. leckert latches on to the cargo net conveniently draped over the side of the ship, and climbs aboard.

As he approaches the "ladies", he hears the crying one mumbling "I just wanted to be a pirate..."

He notices, climbing up from the galley, a large, pink bunny, wearing an eye patch. The Long-John-Bunny has a knife in one hand and a shovel in the other. He hears an obviously "krunked up" voice from below "SEND ME THE BOOOOTYYY!"

leckert turns to the "ladies" and says

"how you doin'?"

Ya Krunk'd Floo said:
leckert, are insinuating that I like to make whoo-pee with over-sized pirate bunnies? If 'yes', spot on!

Nothing like a little pirate-bunny trim!

(rough and fuzzy at the same time! "who's yo daddy?"!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back