• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

yeah

bobbyburns

the last page of finnegans wake is perfect.

I am passing out. o bitter ending! I'll slip away before they're up. they'll never see. nor know. nor miss me. and it's old and old it's sad and old it's sad and weary I go back to you, my cold father, my cold mad father, my cold mad feary father, till the near sight of the mere size of him, the moyles and moyles of it, moananoaning, makes me seasilt saltsick and I rush, my only, into your arms. I see them rising! save me from those therrble prongs! two more. onetwo moremens more. so. avelaval. my leaves have drifted from me. all. but one clings still. I'll bear it on me. to remind me of. lff! so soft this morning, ours. yes. carry me along, taddy, like you done through the toy fair! if I seen him bearing down on me now under whitespread wings like he'd come from arkangels, I sink I'd die down over his feet, humbly dumbly, only to washup. yes, tid. there's where. first. we pass through grass behush the bush to. whish! a gull. gulls. far calls. coming, far! end here. us then. finn, again! take. bussoftlhee, mememormee! till thousendsthee. lps. the keys to. given! a way a lone a last a loved a long the

sometimes you gotta lose yourself to find anything ...

isn't there a minimum amount of time (60 seconds?) that has to pass before you can send another private message?

I'm telling you, we are just two distant friends.

If we are the same person, using the same computer. We would have to have two windows open. How could we hit the send button at the same time?

Even if you are 2 people, how would you hit the send button at EXACTLY the same time?

Regards
SillyWabbit

lol only if you give me your mothers :D

No, I don't have call waiting. I guess you could call me one at a time. But then I would want both your numbers so I could call back and be TOTALLY sure that it was 2 people :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Back