• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

yeah

So are you both gonna call me or what? :)

The deal: You both call. You both give me your home numbers so I can call back and check.

Regards
SillyWabbit

For feck's sake. I'll talk to them in Yahoo. But not just at the moment as I have a vet appointment. I just can't seem to get rid of this pesky mange.

What's a feck? Is that like a ****, without the you?

Oh goody, we get to talk to the crazy lady. bobby is down for his nap, he'll be back sooner or later. Though, I'm not far behind on the nap front.

warm_enema said:
What's the difference between an Irish **** and a normal ****?
The 'e'.

Actually, feck is a little less, umm, rude/offensive a word than ****. More at the level of 'bloody' I think.

The Irish do still get to use the word **** as well. I think they got the extra feck as a special reward for winning the Eurovision song contest so many times.

warm_enema said:
Damn me and my ignorance. I should know this stuff...if I am ever to become an international whore.

I used to dream of getting a job like that. I went to classes and stuff, but I failed the theory. :( Now I treat it more as a hobby. I really hope you make it though. You seem to me to have all the right qualities a top class prozzer needs to make it big.

Back