• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Yes, ANOTHER say hello thread that probably won't be read.

Ashlea said:
Richard Simmons is indeed a very scary diet guru who wears entirely too much makeup.
Ok. So now can you explain the part where Alistair is either Simmons or Simmons' best friend Simmons? :confused:

I'd be ever so grateful.

nick452 said:
Litany why do you have richard simmons' homepage :eek:
It's not like I have it bookmarked! I've never heard of the man, so I did a Yahoo search to see who he was and this scary man in lycra shorts popped up and frightened me. It was all very traumatic.

Litany said:
It's not like I have it bookmarked! I've never heard of the man, so I did a Yahoo search to see who he was and this scary man in lycra shorts popped up and frightened me. It was all very traumatic.

Imagine those of us who saw him on TV at a young age....I imagine we're all scarred for life. He is indeed a scary man.

Ah yes, Mr. Motivator. Sorry, that should be arrrrrghhhh nooooo, Mr. Motivator...

I sincerely hope that I'm not connected to THAT Richard Simmons in any way-I also ran a search and found his gurning visage, but thought that perhaps it was some obscure literary reference instead.

Well at least the whole Richard Simmons thing ensured your thread would be read, Themistocles. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, though....

wink.gif

Back