• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Yes, ANOTHER say hello thread that probably won't be read.

Themistocles

Name Alistair, age 15, location Sheffield UK, interests reading, writing and gaming, favourite books Brave New World, The Silmarillion, Crime and Punishment, came here because few of my peers read at all and I wished to discuss literature with someone other than my English lit teacher, hello.

Hey Alistair!! Welcome to the Forum :)

Of course we read all the introductory threads, that way we can keep you posting and suck you into the forum until you never want to leave!!

Glad you're here, all book (and life) discussions are welcome!

Phil

Sorry I'm late! Welcome to the forum, Alistair! It's always nice to see new faces, and I espeically enjoy meeting young readers. Sometimes I think we're a dying breed, so seeing someone in their teens who not only enjoys reading but wants to talk about it too is QUITE impressive. Thanks for joining. :)

Welcome welcome welcome!

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Themistocles said:
Name Alistair, age 15, location Sheffield UK, interests reading, writing and gaming, favourite books Brave New World, The Silmarillion, Crime and Punishment, came here because few of my peers read at all and I wished to discuss literature with someone other than my English lit teacher, hello.

hey, aren't you richard simmons?

bobbyburns said:
wait, hold on ... aren't you richard simmons' best friend: richard simmons?

Arrrrggghhh, now this is really messing with my head. Who is Richard Simmons? And why is he so narcissistic? And, most pertinently, what relevance does he have to me?

Richard Simmons is indeed a very scary diet guru who wears entirely too much makeup.

Howdy and Welcome!

Back