• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Yet Another New Face

Basic

Hiyas, I'm new and love to read, probably more than anything else in my life.

Well, except for music. My life needs a soundtrack. :D

Words are my life.
Hell, my dad took away recreational reading while I was in middle school because it affected my grades. Like many other people, however, I detest being ordered to read something, so my classes took a backseat and suffered as a result.

So hey, here I am. No autographs please. :p

Seriously, if ya'll are bibliophiles I loves ya to death. Read till yer eyes bleed!

Significantly Nothing,
Basic

Danke for da welcome.

Basic means fundamental/necessary/indispensable. It can also be used to mean simple/primitive, though. I thought the relationship between the definitions was thought-provoking.

I tend to over-analyze though. Perhaps it is just me. :p

Welcome, Basic! Interesting reasons for your name choice....and overanalyzing can be good! :D I'm quite skilled at it, myself.

Hello and welcome! Pull up a chair, stay awhile! Hope you have lots of fun.

*hands you a box of welcome chocolates*

*it's empty - I ate them*

Regards
Martin

Welcome to the Boards, Basic! You'll find us a friendly, though somewhat wacky, bunch of booklovers!

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Well, Basic, I shall always think of you as being slightly alkaline in nature. And perhaps even largely devoid of silica. And there's not a damn thing you can do to stop me. Mwahahahahahahaha.

I think I might have eaten too much chocolate today. :eek:

I suppose that at this time of year you can eat as much as you want. Afterall, it is for the ickle baby Jebus, and if you didn't eat any at all you would surely make him cry.

SillyWabbit said:
You mean like Jello-O made Dan Brown cry?

No. Dan Brown deserves to be upset for writing such dreadful trash fiction. :p Whereas the ickle baby Jebus just wants the world to be a happy place filled with chocolate and bunny rabbits.

I've seen The Last Temptation of Christ, and it was a Walnut Whip.

awww.foodireland.com_images_easter_803012.gif

Hello Basic & Welcome.
I hope you enjoy your stay!

Litany said:
No. Dan Brown deserves to be upset for writing such dreadful trash fiction. :p Whereas the ickle baby Jebus just wants the world to be a happy place filled with chocolate and bunny rabbits.

Okay Litany-O, that does it! :mad: F*#! you and the spork you rode in on.

I hope I find some of those KitKats just so I can eat them all in front of you and watch your face as the carmel oozes down my biscuits. :p

RaVeN
(I hope you're happy that you made me cry :( )

Basic said:
The spork is the greatest invention mankind has ever come up with.

Sporks fecking rock! Have you ever considered taking up Goku-Sporku? The Japanese art of spork fighting? It's way better than Sporkitsu which, let's face it, is mostly for show anyway. I actually learned from the master himself, Grand Sporkee San Yashimoto Sporkuritsu. He taught me everything. How to kill, maim, capture and prepare food, even how to seduce, all with my spork. What a man.

Back