• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A Song of Ice and Fire Tv Series

I knew it was coming since I finished reading the book a couple of weeks ago. I really need to get working on A Clash of Kings, but I wanted to finish another book or two that have been languishing on my shelves before returning to Martin's world.

Someone please tell me that one of the dragons eats that incest-spawned brat who dares to call himself a king.

Someone please tell me that one of the dragons eats that incest-spawned brat who dares to call himself a king.

I will tell you no such thing!

Warning, a spoiler follows so those of you that have email notification set up and do not want to be spoiled, delete this email now! For some reason the email notification removes the spoiler tag so you end up seeing the contents.

Spoiler coming.

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

Not eaten by a dragon but he gets poisoned. Not sure by who though...

kalle%2Boch%2Bhobbe%2Boch%2Bothers.jpg

It's all well and good to kill off your characters, but killing off too many of the characters kills off the fanbase as well. That's why I don't really want to see/read it anymore. Someone can just tell me if Daenerys Targaryen survives to claim the Iron Throne.

Back