• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

After so many years, music is calling me back.

-Carlos-

After so many years, music is calling me back.

In the early to mid 1990’s, I was involved in a serious, professional rock band – Bad Habit – that was about to make its initial introduction to the world. David Geffen, yes, the David Geffen himself, heard our studio recordings and said that the music was good but the vocals needed help. So we told our singer to take vocal lesson by the vocal coach of Gloria Estefon herself! He refused and thus our band fell apart at our feet.

Today, I have not even picked up the electric bass guitar since the band dismantled. About three years ago our guitarist, a true badass guitar man, died of cancer. Yesterday was the guitarist's birthday; so we all met at his burial place - the drummer, me and some old friends from the band (groupies) – and we talked about the good old days when I made a suggestion to the drummer that maybe, just maybe, may happen. I said that maybe him and I could hook-up and play some music again. It just came up, on the spot, the idea and together we filled in the gaps. He gives me a thumb up on going forward with it and I agreed.

So now it looks like music is calling me back…pretty cool right?

I thought you were Carlos?

Anyways, good luck man. Also, I think your logo needs to have a unicorn fighting a tiger. That would be pimp.

It should be a naked woman surfing on the back of a shark that's playing a burning guitar in a sea of skulls. She could have your MC tattooed across her breasts. Also, she should be wearing a Viking helmet.

I thought you were Carlos?

Anyways, good luck man. Also, I think your logo needs to have a unicorn fighting a tiger. That would be pimp.

Sparky...Carlos and Charles are on the same plane...and Chuck is nickname for Charles:whistling: You need to read a few hundred baby name books:lol:

It should be a naked woman surfing on the back of a shark that's playing a burning guitar in a sea of skulls. She could have your MC tattooed across her breasts. Also, she should be wearing a Viking helmet.

Wow. This would be a statement :lol:

AB, forget my idea. This one is way better.

I think we should have a band naming contest here and the winner would get free tickets to your bands world tour! Front row!

I saw the ultimate band name at FloydFest over the weekend: Yo Mama's Big Fat Booty Band although I thought Dumpstaphunk and Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad were quality names as well.

Back