• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Age Range...

Bookworm Beauty

I curious to see what the age range on this forum is, the youngest age to the oldest. So basically just post your age and what your oppinion on this subject is if you like. I'll post mine once I get some responses.

Bookworm Beauty said:
Okie dokie...sorry I didn't know there was already one. Thanks.

No problem BB, we all have to start somewhere:) I don't know how many times I've thought of a great thread only to find somebody beat me to it:p

It doesn't matter if there's already a similar thread on this bookworm - like you, I didn't saw it either.

Don't worry. Stewie is always right there -- ready and willing to help out in instances like this. (Just look at those sweet little eyeballs.)

Thanks everyone. You all are so nice. I'm just really surprised because the last forum I was at everyone was mean and hated me. I'm really glad to have found this place.

Yeah, give Stewie a chance, and he'll knock your thread to the ground. ^^

When I first started, Bookworm Beauty, I started a Vampire thread in the horror section. Come to find out, there were like 50 of them already. So it's just a newbie's mistake. You'll outgrow it. And anyway, if there isn't one too recent, just make another. Get people back into the topic. They may have forgotten.

Yeah, I had the same problem as you, Bookworm Beauty. I was on this Evanescence forum, and people actually called me a postwhore. Because after like four weeks I had 40-something posts. That's really not that much, and I wasn't posting random and irrelevant things. But anyway, the people there were rude and wouldn't let anyone into their little clique thing. So I quit going.
When I came here, I didn't post much at first because I thought I'd have the same problem, but no one has called me any names or been rude to me. Almost everyone is nice here.

ValkyrieRaven88 said:
When I came here, I didn't post much at first because I thought I'd have the same problem, but no one has called me any names or been rude to me. Almost everyone is nice here.
Yeah, we just love to have new members so we're really nice to them until...we get tired of talking to them and start to ignore every essence of their pathetic lives. ^^ JUST KIDDING! We're nice to everyone here, and hope that you'll be the same.

ValkyrieRaven88 said:
people actually called me a postwhore
Aww, poor little baby. Let me give you a lollipop for your troubles. ^^ How do you make a computer lollipop? *slams keyboard with fists* Here, I'll make it up to you...give me the address of this forum, and I'll go and scream my brains out at them! :D

Back