• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

annoying!

MonkeyCatcher said:
*People who /keep/ talking during a movie or while I'm watching T.V. Especially at the movie theater - I didn't pay $11 to go to the movies and hear someone else's running commentary!

I was watching the history of volience last week and two people beside my friend were continously talking for 25mins straight. I leaned over and said 'could you please stop talking talking' the guy paused for half a second and with a look of contempt said 'no' so i got up went outside for a staff member,the staff member came in and told him to hush up or leave. When the movie was finished he verbally started laying into me i simply put my finger to my mouth while lookin at him,it will be my height of coolness within my life its downhill from here <\3

Jemima Aslana,thanks for welcoming

*spanish students - they are like vermin with blue back packs,they lack any idea of how to act within society along with increasing the decimal volume x 10 and while people may say it is myself not being accustomed to their langauge i would retort with latin teens who speak it being perfectly lovely and fine.

*Idiots - My first day of my degree a guy inferred a girl was like hitler,she replied with 'he's saying im hitler' i died a little inside

Annoyances:people that smell: I don't care if it's garlic, onions or something else
-People who are stupid but think they're smarter than everyone else
-People who don't respect other people's privacy. People who don't have a life so feel completely entitled to discuss (trash) other people who actually do
-Teachers who can't accept that their student may be smarter then them and students who think they have nothing to learn from their teachers.

ions said:
Most annoying thing ever: Rap.

You should really check out Public Enemy,it's intelligent rap honest

- I hate hangovers
- I hate my father continously being a prankster,hi stupid prank nearly got me mugged a few nights ago!

*Teenagers/pathetic adults who drive laps around the central street in a town, with blaring music and loud, grinding engines. They're cool :rolleyes:

You have those too? Yes, they are cool, it's just that you and I don't realize it because we are uncool.:rolleyes: A quarter already jumps off the dashboard in my car-especially when someone who can turn right, but doesn't, is in front of me.:cool:

Ms. said:
You should really check out Public Enemy,it's intelligent rap honest

- I hate hangovers
- I hate my father continously being a prankster,hi stupid prank nearly got me mugged a few nights ago!
OMG- my brother is a bit of a prankster too... hmmm any suggestions about get-backs?

Postponed deliveries. I ordered a book in July - still waiting. I ordered some more books over a month ago - still waiting. I know that all they give is an 'estimated' delivery date, but can't they estimate better. That's not even a guesstimate.

Sabenankh said:
OMG- my brother is a bit of a prankster too... hmmm any suggestions about get-backs?

I know some darn good pranks... but that depends on how much time you have. :: Devilish grin:: Then there's one idea that depends on if you have access to Liquid Nitrogen. :p

Scottishduffy said:
I know some darn good pranks... but that depends on how much time you have. :: Devilish grin:: Then there's one idea that depends on if you have access to Liquid Nitrogen. :p
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Scottishduffy said:
Well if you'd like to fill me in on those ideas of yours feel free to pm me and i'll tell you my messenger adress:)

It is amazing what a few years of summer camp will get you in the way of pranks. Now, are you requesting Juvenile and slightly annoying pranks or pranks to get someone else in some slight trouble? He he he..

One of my favorites is pouring powdered Kool-Aid into the shower head and screwing it back on. So the next person to take a shower now has Purple water.

Back