• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

annoying!

RaVeN said:
Anyone hear who won the Cubs game today?

Bear fights, Beardy? Shame on you. You're a barbaric monster.

And stop trying to diffuse the fight. Some of us need this to entertain them through a boring day of work.

Fight? What fight? If I'd known there was a fight, I wouldn't have dashed to your side.

Barbaric monsters need love to ya know. :(

RaVeN

bobbyburns said:
I'm sorry, raven, it requires total concentration.

So, if someone were to interrupt you with some inane conversation as you type, thus ruining your concentration, would that be incredibly rude? You should write about that in some thread somewhere about annoyances.

nah, raven has never been an annoyance to me. he was born of an inferior class and has a difficult time tackling concepts of a profound magnitude because he was inbred by a town of backwards-ass rednecks and spent the prime years of his life as a roadie for seventies rock legend, foreigner and wore a mustache with a mullet ...

but I kid.

warm_enema said:
Wabbit, if I were trying to wind you up, I would just call someone a 'greedy, little tart,' but I didn't. I have not stated what my opinion is on the subject; this is part of the problem. It's the end because you say it is the end...damn, how do I keep forgetting this is Wabbit's world.

It's the end because it's a futile argument. You say it's not rude. I say it's rude. What else is there to add? Unless you want to keep saying yes and me saying no for 100 posts. Or maybe we can trade insults. That seems to be what you enjoy?

Back