• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Anybody watching the Apprentice

Alex is weak and should have been fired. Everything failed because of him last night yet he still stands. I think he survived based on past perception and the fact that Bren was stupid enough to admit he had trouble taking risks.
Trump really should have fired both of them.

Kendra and Craig are complete babies. They both need to shut-up and work together, but I doubt that'll happen.

I'd hire Tana in a heart beat based on what I've seen the last few weeks.
I loved how she just let Craig and Kendra snipe at each other while she sat back and ate her sandwich. A good leader knows when to sit back and when to step up. Tana showed this last night.

Tana is definitely in the lead and most likely to be the new Apprentice.

I was sad to see Bren go. I really liked him (it's not every day that I become fond of a conservative, Southern, Republican lawyer :p ). But it was obvious he was too tired to put up a fight.

Alex was definitely at fault the most. It was ridiculous to try to delegate business over the phone. Why would he think that calling office managers at work would be the best way to contact your focus group? :rolleyes: It was a dumb move. No one wants to be bothered at home and especially at work with a survey!

Kendra and Tana are very good with putting themselves out there and talking to people.

April 28 episode

::whew:: for a moment there I thought Tana was going to be fired. I really like her, it seems like she'll be most likely to become the next Apprentice.

The Net Worth T-Shirt looked way better than the Magna T-Shirt though. The colours and the design were nicer and more unisex. Magna just did a better job at marketing.

I missed it thanks to G.W.B.

I assumed that it wouldn't start until 10:00. Had the VCR all ready to go.
Watched Survivor and flipped over to Apprentice at just the right time to see Alex in the cab being carried away. I'll have to catch rerun on MSNBC over the weekend. I'm glad Alex is gone. He deserved to go.

Was the tension between Craig and Kendra as good as they made it appear it was going to be?

So we're down to Kendra and Tana. Who wins? I gotta believe Tana wins. Kendra just looks like she might implode on this last task, which by the way looks like it's something that would make just about anybody loose thier marbles. I like the twist of bringin' back a few of the old teammates, and I liked when Tana asked if there was anyway to re-shuffle the teams.

Should be an interesting finale. Tana wins it all is my prediction.

I think they always bring back old contestants to assist the last two. The differene though, is that in last season, the last two finalists were able to choose for themselves who they wanted on their team. This season, they were assigned assistants.

I'm not sure anymore about whether Tana will win. I like her more, but according to the interviewers, it seemed like they didn't think she'd be able to handle the work load as a Trump apprentice.

May 12, 2005

Looks like Tana's screwed. I don't really think that I care for either anyway. I feel that some of the other contestants that have already been eliminated are better candidates for the job.

I don't think that it was right for Tana to be bad mouthing her team/employees to others, it isn't very professional.

But it was really funny when Kendra was talking to Tana in the bathroom & Tana just walked out... leaving Kendra talking to herself.

Looks like, the team members will probably tell Trump about how Tana was a bad leader.

What was the deal with those Olympic pamphlets?

I think after watching Tana self-destruct that Kendra is going to get the job. Tana seemed so with it for the first 3/4's of the show. I'm not sure what happened. Her constant talk of being so superior and so smart, while endlessly bashing the people trying to help her was really really childish and in bad taste. I think I'd have to take Kendra based on that.

Maybe we did not see Tana in her true light in previous episodes, but if the real Tana was what we saw in the last two shows, I would not want her working for me.

Thanks for pointing our my lack of a brian Stewart. Maybe I should rent "The Life Of Brain" and get my head straight again. Your passion is in the details isn't it?

Anyway, back on topic, any topic besides my brain.... or brian....

Do you think it's possible the incredible lack of tack with the olympic program was in some way a backstabbing, done on purpose kind of thing to get at Tana? I mean, could it have been? I find it hard to believe anybody with some smarts would include all that damaging text on purpose, and not know that it would cause problems.

I watched the english version, which I really enjoyed at the time, but have been really disappointed by an article in last week's Sunday Times.

The article in question was an interview with the person who won & it revealed just how much of a total charade certain parts of the show were (including the fact the "boardroom" was a tv studio & the "receptionist" was an actress). Having mainly watched the series due to appreciating Alan Sugar's directness & honesty, including him insisting no TV producer was going to tell him what to do, I ultimately feel robbed.

Do you think it's possible the incredible lack of tack with the olympic program was in some way a backstabbing, done on purpose kind of thing to get at Tana?

It's hard to believe that these professionals would do something like that (sabotage), but I agree, something like that had to be on purpose... otherwise, Kristen (is that her name?) is a f---in' moron. How can anyone think that printng gossip on pamphlets would be a good idea? or that no one would be offended by that? Freakin' ridiculous.

Tonight's the night right? Is there a special time or just the usual?

Did you see where The Donald has suggested rebuilding The Twin Towers to be almost exactly like the old ones, but stronger and 100 feet taller?

That dude is alright by me I don't care what anybody says.

Motokid said:
Tonight's the night right? Is there a special time or just the usual?
My listings show it at the same time as usual.

Libra6Poe said:
It's hard to believe that these professionals would do something like that (sabotage), but I agree, something like that had to be on purpose... otherwise, Kristen (is that her name?) is a f---in' moron. How can anyone think that printng gossip on pamphlets would be a good idea? or that no one would be offended by that? Freakin' ridiculous.

Think about it. Even if it was an attempt to backstab you'd have to be an utter moron to not realize how it reflects on you.

I really believe that Tana had this nailed up until the last task. Either there was some very creative editing done and we were intentionally not shown her true nature or she woke up that morning and decided it was a good day to start doing drugs or maybe she woke up suddenly crazy.

I can't wait to see the shocked look on her face when she loses. Hooray!! And if by some stroke of insanity, on Trump's part, she actually wins, well I think I might just wake up crazy in the morning.

So Renee, you been watching the whole season?

I think Tana has pretty much wigged since the episode where Kendra did the Pontiac advertisment all by herself, and then Tana tried to run the meeting with the Pontiac guys making it look like she was in charge of the task.

I really had Tana pegged as the final two with ALex, but Alex self destructed and it's looks as if Tana did too.

Kendra should win. I guess we'll see. The website says 9:00pm eastern time, which is me. I'll have to tape it. My daughter's coming home from a Washington DC field trip around 10:00pm. I'll miss the very end.

Motokid - I have watched the entire season.

I don't think Tana was trying to take credit on the Pontiac task. I think in part she was trying to make up for her and Craig going back to the flat to sleep while Kendra stayed up to finish the task. I also think she was bored. What do women do when they are bored? They talk. (KIDDING) I do think she likes to hear herself talk though.

I think she snapped the minute she found out who would be on her team. She went crazy and reverted to some adolescent time when thinking and acting rationally is not an option (no offense to the multitude of intelligent and mature youth).

BTW - Kendra was not on my list of possible winners.

It's by no means original or brilliant, but I had Tana and Kendra pegged for a showdown since the first corporate reshuffle.

The thing is, Tana showed she's just not a good comprehensive manager in this final task. She also, unfortuanatley, showed she wasn't nearly as nice a person as I had thought previously.

My first impression of her was that she was phony. But then she brought me around. Now, full circle, and I find out that she is a phony. It's dissappointing.

My first impression of Kendra was that she was a pushy person who was kind of cold. But she has always been capable, and she has also been the person who always seemed to come up with the original idea, even a simple one, that really made thier team shine. Now, we've also all seen her softer side too, and while it probably doesn't matter to the Donald (after all, look at how predatory Carolyn is!), it's more gratifying to think she'll win now with the knowledge that she isn't all clench jawed business talk.

I just wish they'd find a balance for interest on this show and the season closer. Last season, the finale sucked, it was too long, to repetitive, very boring, and pretty malicious to Jen IMHO.

Now they shortened it again, but it's a ho hum anticlimax. Who honestly thinks Tana has a shot in hell or has been in any suspense for the past week?

Pity, I missed the last two episodes before the finale. From the clips that have been shown, Tana must have totally imploded. Up till then, she really looked like the frontrunner and Kendra a whiny, complainer.

In the finale, Tana just looked desperate. It was clear Kendra was the winner even at the beginning of the show. Moto, you were right on with your early comment about Tana and her 'mouth'. She just didn't know how to shut up. It was okay for her to think she had a weak team, but she should never, ever voice it publicly and in such a derogatory way.

Back