• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Aphex Twin, Amon Tobin, Photek, Squarepusher...

That was a painful start for my ears, but the way it rolled into that medley, mild vocals. Nice, indeed.

I love the name Makemake by the way. I didn't realise the history behind it, this from wikipedia entry on Makemake located here:

"The provisional designation 2005 FY9 was given to Makemake when the discovery was made public. Before that, the discovery team used the codename "Easterbunny" for the object, because of its discovery shortly after Easter.[19]

In July 2008, in accordance with IAU rules for classical Kuiper belt objects, 2005 FY9 was given the name of a creator deity. The name of Makemake, the creator of humanity and god of fertility in the mythos of the Rapanui, the native people of Easter Island,[13] was chosen in part to preserve the object's connection with Easter.[19]"

Some of my journeys toward ...
The Galilean moons as know as the Cosmica Sidera or COSIMA'S stars :) Wow, GALILEO knew about my moons-preferences !! :D --- I have a track for Europa or Jupiter II, the sixth closest moon of the planet Jupiter . Europa is primarily made of silicate rock and probably has an iron core. It has a tenuous atmosphere composed primarily of oxygen. Its surface is composed of ICE .

● EUROPA (moon): Arms and Sleepers - Warm

GJ 1214 b is an extrasolar super-Earth ant it could be a rocky planet with an outgassed hydrogen-rich atmosphere, a mini-Neptune or an ocean planet.
Discovery date
- December 16, 2009 . ( The same year that I arrived at this forum )
● GJ 1214 b - Lighting .

Titania is the largest of the moons of Uranus . ( My planet ) Titania has approximately equal amounts of ice and rock besides, presence of water ice as well as carbon dioxide on the surface .
● TITANIA - iambic² - These Lights .

Last edited:
Here's one for Phobos and Deimos, following their warrior god across the sky like good little minions: The Knife - The Captain -
It reminds me BJÖRK !! I like it !
By the way, I gaze open-mouthed this race against the clock ! Who will win ? :lol:

aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_d_db_Orbits_of_Phobos_and_Deimos.gif

I'm back ! I was seeking new sounds :whistling: while Will is absent-minded :lol:

The Oort cloud is a hypothesized spherical cloud of comets which may lie roughly 50,000 AU, or nearly a light-year, from the Sun . This cloud is thought to comprise two separate regions: a spherical outer Oort cloud and a disc-shaped inner Oort cloud, or Hills cloud. Objects in the cloud are largely composed of ices, such as water, ammonia, and methane.

THE OORT CLOUD - Codes in the clouds : You Are Not What You Think You Are .
Codes in the Cloud - You Are Not What You Think You Are (Rival C.RMX) - YouTube

Cometary Secondary Ion Mass Analyser ( Cosima )
I have just known my new mission called Rosseta ! :D I need my own soundtrack :whistling: Please help me !!!!! - Thanks .

I'm back ! I was seeking new sounds :whistling: while Will is absent-minded :lol:

Not absent minded... just deep in, er, concentration. :whistling:

Okay, I am in a mood for moons. Lets go back to Jupiter and take a look at its 64 moons. Now, the biggest of those is Ganymede-itself the biggest moon in the Solar System and almost 10% larger than Mercury. Such a moon must have attitude, right. Also - it is the only satellite with its own magnetosphere. Even more excuse to break out from it's fellow minor moons... so something a bit bass punchy for this one.

So, for Ganymede I give you, something mildy rebellious with a bit of a kick (but not too much): The Black Dog - Siiiipher: The Black Dog - Siiiipher - Radio Scarecrow - YouTube

Not absent minded... just deep in, er, concentration. :whistling:
Well, in Cosmic language is the same meaning !
That is, if you say: I am Absent-minded, actually, you are saying that your mind ( in another sphere ) is concentrated .
For this reason, parallel universe exist and the Syllogisms too :whistling::lol:
About Ganymede, where are the Voices ? :confused: :confused:
By the way, this clip isn't working .

Last edited:
Again here, while Will is changing a bulb ! :rofl

Miranda is the smallest and innermost of Uranus. It was discovered on February 16, 1948 . Miranda's surface may be mostly water ice, silicate rock and organic compounds in its interior. Miranda was shattered by a massive impact, with the fragments reassembling and denser ones subsequently sinking to produce the current strange pattern ( Geological activity in the moon's past)

MIRANDA : Lymbyc Systym - Birds
Lymbyc Systym - Birds - YouTube

Io Is the four Galilean moons of the planet Jupiter and the fourth-largest moon in the Solar System . With over 400 active volcanoes, Io is the most geologically active object in the Solar System --- Io's surface is also dotted with more than 100 mountains that have been uplifted by extensive compression at the base of the moon's silicate crust .
Some of these peaks are taller than Earth's Mount Everest .

● IO : Dom Mino' - Unknown Coordinates
Dom Mino' - Unknown Coordinates - YouTube

Last edited:
Oh dear, how does one address that which is not there, but yet is also all around. You do 'infinite' jest perhaps? I will stick with the traditional hello. So, hello Cosimah2o :innocent: .

Beforehand (well, a week ago) I actually made note of all of those systems and stars which had been covered thus far in the thread. And satellites, and suchlike. Alas, in the almost-infinite detritus of post it notes, letters and vague scribblings that adorn my desktop I have lost it. Sacré bleu.

Thus I am going to post a song with Space-based connotations, but nothing quite as passionately drilled down as before.

Thus, in dedication to the eternal mission of Cosima:

Strauss - Also Sprach Zarathustra (1/4) - Pappano & Santa Cecilia - YouTube

Oh dear, how does one address that which is not there, but yet is also all around. You do 'infinite' jest perhaps? I will stick with the traditional hello. So, hello Cosimah2o .

Elementary, my dear Watson !! :whistling: - I always wished to say this kind of sentence to a Brit citizen :lol: - Actually, when I told NOUS , I meant the Mind's eye , that is, one's ability to "see" things with the mind. In other words, the faculty of the human mind for understanding what is true or real, very close in meaning to Intuition or Perception .
Not exactly an 'Infinite' jest like David Foster Wallace, but thanks for remembering him .
I still enjoy with his last speech - This is water - Brilliant !! - A reminder :
There are these two young fish swimming along, and they happen to meet an older fish swimming the other way, who nods at them and says, - Morning, boys, how's the water?" And the two young fish swim on for a bit, and then eventually one of them looks over at the other and goes, "What the hell is water?
Beforehand (well, a week ago) I actually made note of all of those systems and stars which had been covered thus far in the thread. And satellites, and suchlike. Alas, in the almost-infinite detritus of post it notes, letters and vague scribblings that adorn my desktop I have lost it. Sacré bleu.

I didn't know about this secret aspect like Tony Blair :eek: when I saw him talking in French sur TF1 .
Now, it's my turn for correcting your French style - Leçon 1 : Sacrebleu !

Thus I am going to post a song with Space-based connotations, but nothing quite as passionately drilled down as before:
Thus, in dedication to the eternal mission of Cosima : Strauss - Also Sprach Zarathustra (1/4) - Pappano & Santa Cecilia -
Will thanks for your suggestion - A Space Odyssey -, although I hope to find the Light or Ions in the half-way or rather, Beethoven !! I still waiting another suggestion by Beer good :whistling:
But I prefer this track- Lucid Dream - it has its own Leitmotif for understanding the Eternal mision . Basically, it defines very well to Apeiron-Cosima !!
La, dove non è nessuna oscurità
La, né notte né giorno
né essere né non essere

What happens with the Female planet ? :whistling: I found a perfect jazz - ambient track !!

VENUS was known to ancient civilizations both as the - Morning star - and as the - Evening star -. It is classified as a terrestrial planet and it is sometimes called Earth's sister planet .
It has many volcanoes and besides, it has 2 highland or " Amour continents " .
- The northern continent is called Ishtar Terra, there is located Maxwell Montes, a mountain massif part of which contains the highest point on the planet's surface .
- The southern continent is called Aphrodite Terra is the larger of the two highland regions .

VENUS : Haruka Nakamura - Faraway

Footnote: Venus rotates clockwise (called "retrograde" rotation) once every 243 Earth days, that is, a Venusian sidereal day thus lasts longer than a Venusian year ...
I wonder why ?? Due to the Strength of Love, perhaps ;)

Back