• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Aphex Twin, Amon Tobin, Photek, Squarepusher...

Is now celebrating its 25th anniversary - Telegraph
aencrypted_tbn3_gstatic_com_images_25067faa258b17afd1a75ed49be51b11._.jpg

He is known various as Wali in Wales, Charlie in France, Valda in the Czech Republic, Vallu in Finland , Holger in Denmark, Valli in Iceland, Walter in Germany, Hugo in Sweden ( really ?? :confused: I thought... Björn as a swedish name easy to remember...) Willy in Norway, Waldo United states ....

In the Galapagos Islands Avenue
Four Tet / Percussions - Bird Songs (Video) - YouTube

In a Parallel universe
Quarta 330 - Bleeps From Outer Space - YouTube

In the Langstroth hive
echologist - the score (adultnapper remix) - YouTube

Last edited:
Je Suis Ici! :)

Ah Wally. Or Waldo. No wonder he gets lost so often if he can't even remember his own name. Maybe he is taking things he shouldn't take also, or drinking things one shouldn't drink, if he keeps finding himself in all of these crowded locations, lost....

I am listening to that Four Tet song now. V. trippy indeed. I wonder if Waldo listens to such things as he takes his magical mystery tours... I must admit I had to skip the Quartos tune as I am not a big fun of such 8 bit harmonics and it kind of hurts my ears after a while.

Now though - Echologist. Nice. I shall investigate this more.

Now, the last two or three mornings, in the latter stage of my morning journey I've been listening to an awesome CD I picked up a few years ago, of DJ Hype's set for Fabriclive.03 (that's the volume of mix compilation, not year).

One of my favourite tunes from that set is called, ironically in keeping with our earlier purpose of the thread as listing music to watch stars and planets go by, Mars, by Brockie and Ed Solo. Zut alors! Non??

Here it is:

Brockie and Ed Solo - Mars - YouTube

Ô Surprise !
Ah Wally. Or Waldo. No wonder he gets lost so often if he can't even remember his own name. Maybe he is taking things he shouldn't take also, or drinking things one shouldn't drink, if he keeps finding himself in all of these crowded locations, lost....
Dear Watson, I laughed a while with your deduction, but I disagree... :cool:
Wally or Charlie, he is an adventurous hiker and an Anthropologist... In fact, he works in an Organization for Environmental Defense & Cultural heritage .... Sometimes, he is not lost just he's infiltrated, that is, he is trying to go unnoticed for his mission or fieldwork .... - I enjoy being lady Scherlock ! :buttrock

One of my favourite tunes from that set is called, ironically in keeping with our earlier purpose of the thread as listing music to watch stars and planets go by, Mars, by Brockie and Ed Solo. Zut alors! Non??
Brockie and Ed Solo - Mars - YouTube
This tune has some reminiscence of James Bond soundtracks, above all, the intro.... :cool: --- Alors, Wally Bond exists ? :confused:

I wonder if Waldo listens to such things as he takes his magical mystery tours...
Well, he listens Dead can Dance , Pink Floyd, Underworld and Remixes ! :lol:
Speaking of Remixes ... I found 2 well-done mixes .. Sometimes, better than the original tune

The XX - Infinity ( Bachelors Of Science Remix )
The XX - Infinity (Bachelors Of Science Drum n Bass Remix) - YouTube

UNKLE - The Answer ( Trentemoller Remix ) UNKLE - The Answer (Trentemoller Remix) - YouTube

Last edited:
Bonjour Space Traveller,

Apologies for the absence but have been so busy. I have been listening to Four Tet's Pink lots which I picked up the other day from iTunes, but tonight (just a few minutes ago infact) I am so happy as I discovered, by accident, a new FSOL From The Archives Volume on Amazon whilst doing my Xmas shopping!!!

I am sooooo happy as this weekend I shall (hopefully if the CD is delivered in time) be listening to From The Archives Vol.7 by The Future Sound Of London :)

C'est tres bien! Non?

I hope you are well. I have listened to a few tunes you've posted up, but won't reply with tunes just yet as I need some thought...

Toodle pip.

W

Bonjour Space Traveller,
Apologies for the absence but have been so busy. ( ... ) I hope you are well.
Hi cher Watson !
Don't worry, I like reading your letters :whistling: --- Oh merci for asking me... Today, in a pensive mood ;)

I have listened to a few tunes you've posted up, but won't reply with tunes just yet as I need some thought...
Perhaps, T _ _ Y B _ _ _ R :lol:

Goodness me ! A new crew member :eek: and besides I've just learned new vocabulary in classical swedish :whistling: --- Forsberg or maybe Stenar & Forsberg yes, it would be a great mark for sports clothes :D
--- Godspeed You! Black Emperor--- Wow, their sound still is << in top shape >> !!

Farscape Season 1 Opening - YouTube

Last edited:
Goodness me ! A new crew member :eek: and besides I've just learned new vocabulary in classical swedish :whistling: --- Forsberg or maybe Stenar & Forsberg yes, it would be a great mark for sports clothes :D
--- Godspeed You! Black Emperor--- Wow, their sound still is << in top shape >> !!
I have a suggestion ... Now that the 3 ( Beer good, Spark & Will ), spontaneously, get together in this thread... I think, you should consider or invent something similar to ....

Farscape Season 1 Opening - YouTube
Actually, a new screenplay !! As someone said in The Sixth Sens << Sometimes, I see good scriptwriters >> ;)

FARSCAPE!

Loved that show.

Entschuldigung, I only saw this end called Bad Timing ... But danken, I will check out it :buttrock

Last edited:
Back