• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Aphex Twin, Amon Tobin, Photek, Squarepusher...

Nice fog sounds ;) -- It reminds me Forss and also Mono .
By the way, an eye-catching cover ! In fact, I wonder why there are so many people on the roof... Ah ! I already know:whistling:
They are pointing the accurate place where is Will ( Aka Watson/Poirot ) .... Yes, Will is there !! :lol:

Ok, I have another "discovery" although a little classical :)
Beyond a Point -Ólafur Arnalds & Nils Frah -a1
Ólafur Arnalds & Nils Frahm - a1 - YouTube

My Hourglass - Ólafur Arnalds & Nils Frahm - b1 / Stare
Ólafur Arnalds & Nils Frahm - b1 / Stare - YouTube

Last edited:
Hi Cosimah2o. Thanks for all the cool music linkage of late. Sorry I've been so slack, but been v. busy. I've been listening to lots of Burial and The Future Sound of London on the way to work everyday. I just love it all. Like that Commix remix. So dreamy, and fires the imagination.

How is your mission going, by the way? Did the Higgs-Boson potential discovery get you all giddy? BBC News - Brian Cox: "Great day in the history of science"

:whistling:

I'm back just in time :whistling: according to my Gödel's wrist watch/spacetime - Yes, now it's 2 days o'clock sharp in my closed timelike curve :)
Thanks for all the cool music linkage of late. Sorry I've been so slack, but been v. busy. I've been listening to lots of Burial and The Future Sound of London on the way to work everyday. I just love it all. Like that Commix remix. So dreamy, and fires the imagination.
Beer good helps me too, so he deserves our gratitude - Tack !! --- Don't worry, I don't need any absenteeism justification, I am not Tony :lol:
How is your mission going, by the way?
Good, thanks ! I am writting my log book :whistling: A little sample -
First chapter: ● I also am DARWIN : Skalpel - The Fairy Tale from a Dusty Crate

Did the Higgs-Boson potential discovery get you all giddy? BBC News - Brian Cox: "Great day in the history of science"
Well, here the mass comes to us thanks to Noise, according to the Holographic Principle .
Second chapter: GEO600 - Carbon Based Lifeforms M
Carbon Based Lifeforms M - YouTube

Last edited:
Speaking of UNDERWORLD TRACKS at the London Olympics, Ceremony :whistling: -- ( Congratulations, i really enjoyed !! )
For me a Great soundtrack was the Industrial Revolution / Pandemonium, the blacksmiths build the Rings... Awesome ! ( Besides, I am reading a book about a blacksmith / mountain climber, Cassin and my mind also reminded John Salathé... )

● UNDERWORLD - And will kiss

Underworld - And I Will Kiss (feat.Dame Evelyn Glennie) London 2012 Olympic Games Opening - YouTube
● BONUSTRACK - WILL plays the keyboard as MR. BEAN :lol:
# - YouTube

Last edited:
I was reading about the new adventure of The Voyager spacecraft beyond of Solar System... Then I remembered those Gramophone record called Voyager Golden Record where were included sounds and images about the diversity of life and culture on Earth, our DNA and other data...
By the way, Interesting these Greetings from Earth
---Hälsningar från en dataprogrammerare i den lilla universitetsstaden Ithaka på planeten Jorden- Well, I would add STENAR :whistling:
--- Bonjour tout le monde or my favourite messages: Salvete quicumque estis; bonam ergo vos voluntatem habemus, et pacem per astra ferimus ;) ...
and the Mandarin greeting (( and its translation )) says something like - Hope everyone's well. We are thinking about you all. Please come here to visit when you have time.
I would add :- Be careful, maybe someone performs an autopsy without your natural death --- This end is sad ( for any living being ) after a long journey...

--------------- Other Greetings sounds !
● Arms And Sleepers
Arms And Sleepers - Airport Blues - YouTube

GROUPER
Grouper - Moon Is Sharp - YouTube

● Carbon Based Lifeforms FROM SWEDEN
Carbon Based Lifeforms - Interloper - 09 20 Minutes - YouTube

Last edited:
Greetings Universal Traveller. Long time no speak. I hope the Cosimah2o mission is fairing well?

Some nice tunes indeed. Ø's Olematon has a kind of understated Popcorn-vibe to it, non? Floating Points is very Cafe del Mar-like...

Now, I am listening to this at present: Hypomanie - Lullabye For Ian - YouTube

Whilst it's not the usual electronically inspired tunery that might be posted in this thread, it's subject matter and inspiration is the legendary Ian Curtis whose death sparked the subsequent creation from the ashes of Joy Division of New Order. And they were definitely new-wave electronic.

p.s. did you see that Desmond Tutu wants to have Tony arrested and have him sent to the Hague: Tony Blair should face trial at the Hague over Iraq, says Desmond Tutu | ITV News SACRE BLU!

Maybe, I am still dreaming... Will is here !! :eek: --- こんにちは :whistling:
Greetings Universal Traveller. Long time no speak. I hope the Cosimah2o mission is fairing well?
Oh my mission is << Gen ki desu, a ri ga tou >> I learned a little japanese during your absence... But I wonder, if this phonetic transcription is correct for all the japanese dialects ... :confused:

Now, I am listening to this at present: Hypomanie - Lullabye For Ian - YouTube

Whilst it's not the usual electronically inspired tunery that might be posted in this thread, it's subject matter and inspiration is the legendary Ian Curtis whose death sparked the subsequent creation from the ashes of Joy Division of New Order. And they were definitely new-wave electronic.

Nice, I like it... Reminds me my dear MONO --- A good idea, old tunes for listening again !! (( By the way, I use to add in this thread a lot of musical styles as jazz, la chanson française or other stuff ... ))
Ashes In The Snow - Mono - YouTube
Mono - The Flames Beyond The Cold Mountain - YouTube

Last edited:
Back