• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Are you happy with this forum?

That's probably something that should be reviewed. 30-90 min seems more reasonable I think

Thomas, if you ever need a post edited, drop me a PM and I will edit it for you. :flowers:

I think it's pretty busy round here at the moment. It's certainly had quieter periods.

I don't know the forum anymore, but since when has that stopped me commenting? So yeah, I'm happy with the forum. Not happy enough to practically live here, like I do at a different forum. But I don't know why that is.

Are you happy with the forum, SFG?

i think it's pretty busy round here at the moment. It's certainly had quieter periods.

I don't know the forum anymore, but since when has that stopped me commenting? So yeah, i'm happy with the forum. Not happy enough to practically live here, like i do at a different forum. But i don't know why that is.

Are you happy with the forum, sfg?

(ಠ_ಠ)

I like the forums. The lack of heavy traffic makes it easier for me to keep up with the discussions. ;) I usually just don't have a lot of things to say that would add to topics so I don't post as much as I should.

I do feel that the general atmosphere here is much friendlier than some other book forums I have looked at. Some really do tear into each other which just makes it a really nasty place to be. So BAR scores highly there.

I guess as a newbie here I am not sure what other members like to see posted. I have posted several reviews and had no response, but put that down to either my reviews being rubbish or that nobody else had read the book in question (or both!).

My answer would be the latter,I enjoy reading your reviews and others,but if I have not read the particular book, I usually don't reply,if it interests me into buyng it then I will ask questions.;) Overall,I read almost all reviews.

I love this forum.

My reading has diversified as a result of this place and my TBR has mutated rather hideously (but in a good way)!
My posting has been limited and I promise to up my game!

What would I like to see changed? Currently nothing but with increased posting habits, maybe I will find things that could be changed...
That is what I love about this place,I have read books otherwise would not have known about.

Back