• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

well my avatar is a pic of my own eye, which can tell a lot about myself if you are a consumated iridiologist :p

then about the penguins, i was sworn into secrecy all i can say is that at some point a evil penguin was a member, but it was banned in a expeditive way :eek:

direstraits said:
Hey pwilson! Just wanted to let you know that the JRRT avatar you've got there completely skewers my impression of you. To me, you're a cool dude who reads cool books. Now everytime I read your posts I keep imagining a wise old gentlemen patiently talking and teaching us young whipper-snappers a thing or two. :D

"Arrr, read them Guy Gavriel Kays, ya hear? Or I'll knock all ya teeth out..."

ds

ds,
I'm still cool! I swear! :) Not wise, cool! Don't disagree or I'll whack you with my cane! :D And besides, you've completely thrown me off as well. Blue?! You're such a yellow kind of fellow.

I was just trying new out new banana suits (as jenn puts it), since everyone has such new and very nice avatars. But I must say that blue doesn't look as nice as it does in the brochures. I'll probably try out another colour soon...

ds

jenngorham said:
can you stay a yellow banana but try like a lime green banana suit?

Perhaps an unripe banana suit? I like the idea, cause I'm really not digging the blue (sorry).

No prob, mehastings. It's just that turning myself blue took me a better part of an hour, and I'm a little lazy at present.

I'll shift and repeat the honeydevil has the coolest avatar in the forum! Hey, wanna have an avatar beauty pageant?

(oops... that was too dumb even by my terribly low standards)

ds

How about keeping the inside banana part yellow, but the outside PURPLE! Love purple - aren't they supposed to be complementary colours?

And yes, I agree, ds. Honeydevil's Oren-Ishii is terrific.
(ps. that's what I/mine looked like before I got all bookish)

I picked my avatar because I love avatars that are animated, first of all. Also I like cats a lot and I personally have many cat characteristics. I don't like cold water or loud noises. I love warm places and sleeping and looking curiously at things and occasionally pouncing on them (books, usually :p ).

The only thing is, I also like dogs, though maybe not quite as much.

Ell said:
How about keeping the inside banana part yellow, but the outside PURPLE! Love purple - aren't they supposed to be complementary colours?

And yes, I agree, ds. Honeydevil's Oren-Ishii is terrific.
(ps. that's what I/mine looked like before I got all bookish)

Hey...perhaps we could all make a banana avatar and send them to him...that way he could still be lazy, but we'd all be happy! (Cause keeping me happy is most important in my book)

Back