• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

KristoCat said:
I picked my avatar because I love avatars that are animated, first of all. Also I like cats a lot and I personally have many cat characteristics. I don't like cold water or loud noises. I love warm places and sleeping and looking curiously at things and occasionally pouncing on them (books, usually :p ).

The only thing is, I also like dogs, though maybe not quite as much.

I really like your avatar. I wish I could make one of my dog that is similar to yours.

mehastings said:
Hey...perhaps we could all make a banana avatar and send them to him...that way he could still be lazy, but we'd all be happy! (Cause keeping me happy is most important in my book)
Hey hey, sounds great to me. Let's keep mehastings happy then...

Ell, I like your current avatar much better then the wizard one you had before. Your one now is very tranquil and wise.

I tried purple. It made the banana look sicker than a cat without fur. More discoloured than a glass of green syrup.

ds

direstraits said:
Ell, I like your current avatar much better then the wizard one you had before. Your one now is very tranquil and wise.
Well, see how misunderstood you can be? It was supposed to be the fairy godmother from Cinderella!!

ell

Ell said:
Well, see how misunderstood you can be? It was supposed to be the fairy godmother from Cinderella!!

ell

that would be cool and you could write in the bottom box:

biibi de babbe de boo.

Ell said:
Well then, the fairy godmother answered my prayers and turned herself into a wise tranquil portrait.

:D

ds

:p
direstraits said:
Well then, the fairy godmother answered my prayers and turned herself into a wise tranquil portrait.

:D

ds

and i don't think that a wise woman would let you or your banana anywhere near her. you would only make a mess.

Someone else helped me find this rainbow avater. It just shows a rainbow because my name on here says RainbowGurl.

Kookamoor said:
Oh, and I have some unidentifiable avatars, as well. Is Cabrasopa's really a can of goat soup?

I would like to know how to pronounce "cabrasopa"? I keep saying cab-rA-soapa...but it just has the feeling of being really wrong when I say it...to myself of course...

Motokid said:
I would like to know how to pronounce "cabrasopa"? I keep saying cab-rA-soapa...but it just has the feeling of being really wrong when I say it...to myself of course...
All the a's as in band, all the o's as in bond. Don't say cab-ra; say ca-bra

honeydevil said:
has a nice touch to it.

Nice touch? Maybe I should enlarge the picture, so you could see the thorns. :p

Kookamoor, it's gorse. I am not sure you have it Australia, but you may have seen it in Canada. It's one of the nicknames my father gave to me (the other one was witch)

My avatar shows the top part of a bookmark made for me by my grandaughter. She does a drawing/painting each Christmas and then has it made into a bookmark and also put on a coffee cup for me. She has done this 4 straight years. I scanned it into the computer and resized it to fit as an avatar. :)

that is an awesome idea!!!! i am going to do that for my parents and inlaws with mikey's drawings. tell your gd that she is a wicked artist, i jut love that picture.

clueless said:
Nice touch? Maybe I should enlarge the picture, so you could see the thorns. :p

Kookamoor, it's gorse. I am not sure you have it Australia, but you may have seen it in Canada. It's one of the nicknames my father gave to me (the other one was witch)

maybe you should, but until then i stick with my nice touch comment. :D

jenngorham said:
that is an awesome idea!!!! i am going to do that for my parents and inlaws with mikey's drawings. tell your gd that she is a wicked artist, i jut love that picture.
I frequently change avatars. Should I keep this one?? :)

Back