• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

clueless said:
Nice touch? Maybe I should enlarge the picture, so you could see the thorns. :p

Kookamoor, it's gorse. I am not sure you have it Australia, but you may have seen it in Canada. It's one of the nicknames my father gave to me (the other one was witch)
I've heard of it for sure. We might have it in Oz, goodness knows the Brits brought out everything else with them... Was your father inferring you were prickly?!

If you read my Top Ten Novels thread, then you should understand the avatar. Simply the funniest books I have ever read.

Kookamoor said:
Was your father inferring you were prickly?!
Not exactly. He meant that I didn't let people get close, like prickly plants that use thorns and spines to keep animals away.

honeydevil said:
but why the finger?

did you watch any of the clips from the link? that is one pissed off kitty, i mean squirrel, although it looks like a kitty....anyway, it is really funny! it'll also help explain giving the finger...although, i wonder why mr michel is giving us the finger thru his avatar? do you think he is mad that we trashed his place from the other night? maybe he's mad still cause his lemons dried up...?

ricky said:
did you watch any of the clips from the link? that is one pissed off kitty, i mean squirrel, although it looks like a kitty....anyway, it is really funny! it'll also help explain giving the finger...although, i wonder why mr michel is giving us the finger thru his avatar? do you think he is mad that we trashed his place from the other night? maybe he's mad still cause his lemons dried up...?

could be, i mean is pretty bad if you have to get new equipment... anyway he seems to be pissed at what i don't know...

honeydevil said:
could be, i mean is pretty bad if you have to get new equipment... anyway he seems to be pissed at what i don't know...

i don't think he's pissed, i think he's the dark, quiet, a little mysterious type is all..likes to play it coy...

ricky said:
i don't think he's pissed, i think he's the dark, quiet, a little mysterious type is all..likes to play it coy...

could be... or he is mentally ill and tries to conceil it...

Yeah, it's neat. I was wondering if he'd taken it himself, or if it was photoshop. He designed one of his earlier ones, I know.

the one that resembled a swaztika? this one makes him have an artistic air about him. funny the influence of avatars. do people really imagine i am a blonde prankster?

Back