• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Baby Names

Girs:
Anna, Rachel, Katherine(Katie), Emily, Rebecca, and Abigail

Boys: Benjamin, Daniel, Ethan, and Elijah

Of course, I like other names, but these are the ones I got to use;)

Ours were Jean and Sharon. Robert (now Bob) and John.
Middle names: Elisabeth and Louise. Charles and James.
Love 'em all, :)
Peder

Boys-Ethan, Aidan(guess what the names of my little ones are?):D

Girls-Greenlee(from the soap opera All My Children)

abecedarian said:
Great choice! That's the name of my little guy, too. We've also considered Jacob for the next one but we're still up in the air for girls names.

Boys - Caleb and Nathan
Girls - Hannah and Rebekah
Dogs - Wrigley and Cubbie (they get treated like kids, maybe better)

curiouswonder said:
Boys - Caleb and Nathan
Girls - Hannah and Rebekah
Dogs - Wrigley and Cubbie (they get treated like kids, maybe better)

I bet ol Wrigley and Cubbie get by with a lot :D

pwilson said:
Great choice! That's the name of my little guy, too. We've also considered Jacob for the next one but we're still up in the air for girls names.

I wanted Daniel to be Daniel Jacob, but he wound up being Daniel Patrick..which suits him well, I think. I also wanted one of the younger girls to be Evie Marie, but my idjit kids kept singing cracked versions of the chorus to American Pie....:rolleyes:

We joked about having Anna's middle name be Rexia...or Partridge ina Peartree...but reason prevailed...and she's Anna Beth instead!

I think your question should have been what are your children's names. It's quite a difficult decision isn't it? Assuming you are pregnant and are searching for names;) :)

Best of luck (if I'm right), oh my kids are George(7) and Gracie(4).

ooops I'm sorry, I've just read your profile and see you're only seventeen; I'm probably wrong arent' I?:eek:

blueboatdriver said:
I think your question should have been what are your children's names. It's quite a difficult decision isn't it? Assuming you are pregnant and are searching for names;) :)

Best of luck (if I'm right), oh my kids are George(7) and Gracie(4).

ooops I'm sorry, I've just read your profile and see you're only seventeen; I'm probably wrong arent' I?:eek:

Hehe, Not just yet :p I was just asking in general :)

Just because I can: All the worst baby names

For the last 50 years, my family has been naming their children after Southwestern Ontario cities. My brother is Barrie, my sister is Kingston, and my cousin is Markham. I am due in two weeks (it'll be a girl) and I thinking about naming her either York or Orillia. What do others think?

(I think it's time for a nuclear strike against Ottawa.)

i named my daughters differently,

(as opposed to naming them the same? "...and these are my daughters, Brandy.")

...the younger one is kryslyn (like chrislynn)

(Death to all vowels! The Ministry of Truth says vowels are plus undoublethink. Vowels are a Eurasian plot! Big Brother, leading us proles to victory!)

I named my son Nathaniel, I also liked Gabriel, Matthew and Christian but my husband did not he wanted Milo :eek:

For girl names we liked Carly or Elizabeth.

If our daughter was a boy she was going to be a Benjamin. I personally prefer Aubin or Etienne, but I was told they were "too French".

Charlotte was our winner in the end, but Maggie and Katie were also considered.

Back