• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Beer! (Split from National Stereotypes)

I, however, believe all beer tastes like shite.
That we can agree on - I hate beer. It's an acquired taste, my ass. If you don't like it, you don't like it. Plain and simple. No need to keep drinking the stuff in the vain hope that you'll get used to that hideous taste.

Cheers

I don't really like beer either! Although I will sometimes get the odd mood where I might have some with something very spicy. Other than that, it's nasty :D

It tastes foul! Period. Anyone who claims otherwise is just trying to be a tough guy.

Cheers

Maybe, but everybody is different. As I said, personally, I don't like the taste but I am sure there are lots of people that do actually like it! As with tea. I HATE the stuff but there are millions of people that do like it. I can't believe everybody that likes beer is just saying that to sound tough :confused:

Beer SHOULD be drank at room temperature just as red wine should be. Maybe in the states all beer is served cold! Bloody Americans! <-- please note: Friendly banter! This PC stuff is great! I wouldnt wanna offend anybody :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't drink it cold or warm because it's just plain nasty :D

Same here, neither. But I hear beer at room temp is even grosser than cold beer .

Cheers

No need for the PC BS with me Wabbit. OK?

Beer should be cold, cold, cold. I am a bloody American and soda, milk, water, gatorade, lemonade, orange juice...should all be cold.

You guys got it all backassward. :p

SillyWabbit said:
Beer SHOULD be drank at room temperature just as red wine should be. Maybe in the states all beer is served cold! Bloody Americans!

Erm, beer is served cold in the North of England too.

Listen here! We have had thousands of years experience in drinking and brewing! That and our food is so shit that the drink had better be good! we know what we are talking about here :D

Kenny Shovel said:
Erm, beer is served cold in the North of England too.

Maybe so, but it SHOULD be served at room temp. :) Anyway, I don't like it either way so I don't care :D You all go and enjoy it cold or warm. I'll skip! :D

Zolipara said:
You are a disgrace to your country lies. :)
And to the family! The amount of times I've had to listen to yet another family member telling me I should drink beer and wine...

Back