• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Besides Reading what other hobbies do you have????

I wander around the USA and sometimes Canada ... and get paid to do it. Yesterday I was in Iowa. Today I'm in Pennsylvania. While it is considered my job by the IRS ... I actually do it for the fun of it. The paycheck is handy for making mortgage and car payments though.

Which brings me to another hobby: photography. While I am out seeing really pretty things I may as well capture them on digital.

When I am home I also like to ride my bike, go hiking with my son, and cook meals in my own kitchen. I like yoga and meditation.

While I enjoy reading A LOT, writing is what I really love!

I have entirely too many hobbies. I can't always find time to do all of them to my satisfaction (this stupid job just keeps getting in the way!). Anyway, I like to play poker the most. I also enjoy swimming, cooking, golf, disc golf, computer and video games, travelling, fishing, yoga, hiking, cross-stitching, crossword puzzles and word games, baking and spoiling the hell out of my nieces and nephews.

I love music. I play guitar, go to shows, festivals, jam with my friends, and listen to it all the time.

I also love the outdoors. I kayak, camp, hunt, fish, hike, play sports (such as ultimate frisbee, disc golf, baseball, soccer), etc. I would prefer outdoors over indoors any day.

I also like to write some poetry or random stories.

Another disc golfer? Nice! We're few and far between, my friend.
I have a practice basket in my yard which gets moved to different areas to make a makeshift 5-hole practice course. Moving the basket's a pain though, so it usually stays in one spot on the edge of our yard and we drive at it from our deck. Great fun!

Another disc golfer? Nice! We're few and far between, my friend.
I have a practice basket in my yard which gets moved to different areas to make a makeshift 5-hole practice course. Moving the basket's a pain though, so it usually stays in one spot on the edge of our yard and we drive at it from our deck. Great fun!

wow! a woman who can catch a frisbee
is man's best friend indeed!

Lots of things – I'm a season ticket holder at Manchester City FC (although it's a long journey between London and Manchester, so I don't get up to every game).

I love good food and cooking.

I enjoy film and have a decent collection of foreign-language DVDs.

I love music, from Bach to Daft Punk.

You got a problem with spoilers? Spoilers make the world go 'round and now helgi can randomly throw them in wherever he wants. Let him have his fun.

You got a problem with spoilers? Spoilers make the world go 'round and now helgi can randomly throw them in wherever he wants. Let him have his fun.

Oh no, I think they're great! Definitely an attention-grabber! Hence the smiley face! :) :D :)

Well, aside from hanging out with friends: I go to hockey games with my family, I am a HUGE hockey fan! :) I also have my nerdy side for Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. I also like American Idol, House, and Grey's Anatomy. Sudoku and Kakuro are fun but I don't spend a lot of time doing that like I used to.

Back