• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Best of the best.

Choose :)

• Total voters
Of course you have tables and table cloths. You have no fear of lurking Vikings. We don't have that luxury. Who knows how many sneaky Vikings could hide themselves away under a well proportioned dinner table, ready to attack as soon as my mouth is full of mashed potato? And that is why, when you come to England, you find no dining tables, nor table cloths upon them.

Litany said:
Of course you have tables and table cloths. You have no fear of lurking Vikings. We don't have that luxury. Who knows how many sneaky Vikings could hide themselves away under a well proportioned dinner table, ready to attack as soon as my mouth is full of mashed potato? And that is why, when you come to England, you find no dining tables, nor table cloths upon them.

Oh, I see...

But you are right, of course.

We vikings, we do so love mashed potatoes. We are even prepared to yank it out of people's mouths. (We do prefer the mashed potatoes whipped up with a little milk, butter and seasoned with salt, pepper - and nutmeg. You think you could swing that?)

I must say, I feels good to hide under (relatively) innocent people's dinner tables. To have the upper hand for once....

- after all, you had a couple of hundred years of world domination....

What did we have? Dairy farms and a few sunny island in the Carribean.

Hobitten. :)

Vampire, like the girl in the Underworld.

Second choice is Knight. cz she/he has the brave heart, integrity, kind of "one for all, all for one". The most beautful black horse, the most shining sword! A figure is a combination of Johnny Depp (in Pirate)+Musketeer+Zolu!
:cool:

hobitten said:
- after all, you had a couple of hundred years of world domination....

What did we have? Dairy farms and a few sunny island in the Carribean.

Hobitten. :)

100 years so we could impose terrible taste, no fashion sense and rudeness on the rest of the world :D Hmmmmm, give me a the Vikings any day!

Regards
SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit said:
100 years so we could impose terrible taste, no fashion sense and rudeness on the rest of the world :D Hmmmmm, give me a the Vikings any day!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Not to mention your cuisine :eek: :eek:

Hobitten - Shuddering.

hobitten said:
Not to mention your cuisine :eek: :eek:

Hobitten - Shuddering.

Yeah... Personally *is into cooking don't tell* I cook mainly Spanish followed by Italian, mediterranean food in general, and French :D I tend to avoid English food unless I really have to :eek:

*boiled veg* - shuddering too.

Regards
SillyWabbit

*nods*

and with. every. damn. dish.

Oh, what's for dinner today? What a surprise! Some sort of plainly cooked meat with boiled to death veg and potatos! :eek:

Regards
SillyWabbit

But they're all so coooll!!! How can i choose :(

Just read the list again - is it the line-up for the New Age Village People?! :cool:

Phil

I prefer American Indians. Love to wear Indians clothes with face painting. Also they can sign as well! How!! :D

SIGH

OK, the pirates are comming and we are gonna wipe out every last damn American Indian!!!

SET SAIL! yea scurvy swabs!!! Hoist main sail! AND... roll out the cannons :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Back