• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

best werewolf novel

shaunx

kickbox
Moon Lust: Bitten ... By Sherri L. King
Starving artist and student Julia Thurmond keeps life simple...it's all she can afford to do. Then she meets Nikolai, an exotic foreigner intent on her seduction. His erotic touch melts her defenses, enslaves her to his will. Their love is the most dangerous thing she's ever known but she is quickly learning that Nikolai is not like other men. He's changing... Now she has a monster tied to her bed and there is only one thing she can do to keep him from turning with the full moon. Julia's world is upside down. Everything is changing...and so is she.

I'm partial to Alice Borchardt's werewolf novels. Then again, those were the only books I've read that revolve around werewolves only.

Lycanstein

First of a 3 part series. Part 2 due out by summers end.

google the title LYCANSTEIN for more options.

Also available at borders.com
target.com
barnesandnoble.com

I like Alice Borchardt's wolf books a lot as well.

Cadnum, Michael "Saint Peter's Wolf"
Disilvestro, Roger "Ursula's Gift" Stupid but funny
Somtow, S. P. "Moon Dance"
Strieber, Whitley "The Wild" and "The Wolfen" Neither are werewolf books exactly but close enough and good.

Really good werewolf books are few and far between.

On the romancy but not too much front
Donna Boyd has a series starting with The Passion which isn't bad other than I've been waiting for the 3rd book for years.

Nightwolf, by David L. Samuel. It's on Amazon. It's different from other werewolf novels I've read.

Check out The Leaping by Tom Fletcher. It's a good read, again, and very different from the competition out there.

Back