• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Brazilian Music

saliotthomas

Any one of you like Brazilian music,like Vinicius de Morales,Toquinio,Jorges Ben,Paden Powel,Antonio Carlos Jobin,joa Gilberto,all bossa nova...and the more recent one?

joa Gilberto,all bossa nova...and the more recent one?

Don't know much, myself, but I do have an album by Joao Gilberto's daughter, Bebel Gilberto.

Cansei de Ser Sexy is probably the best known Brazilian band known outside of Brazil. Sepultura, too. But that's it as far as I know.

I like a precedent album of Bebel,call "tanto tempo", perfect sunday morning music.There are greats albums called "Favela chic" that give a good sample of classic and modern brazilian music,truly excellent.

Tanto Tempo is the album I have. She also provided vocals on one of the tracks of the Peeping Tom album, a project of Mike Patton, of Faith No More fame.

There a nice site for music Last Fm ,it sort of give similar artiste ot the one you like(sometime far fletch!)It make a program based on your taste.
Radio blog is also good.

I think I love everything about Latinos.
Brazilian music makes one feel himself ready to do anything in the world!

Good afternoon, everyone. Are you latino? And how can you figurate that I don't love you? You don't even see me.

Mehdirza,che genere di bomba?Non è bello per parlare in lingue altri non capiscono.:)

di nuovo Lei sta andando in un soggetto che non ha niente per fare con "musica:)

Hi. Lo so, ma era perché volevo sapere se è un Sparkchaser Italiano o no. E fu perché volevo dimostrare Amo Latinos da parlare una lingua Latino Romane. E che tipo di bomba? Il modo in cui mi fa sentire grande. E 'stato il mio primo vero sesso.
E sapete Italiano, che è grande!

Back