• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

'Cabaret' and other musings...

Irene! Is this wabbit very much mistaken in thinking that one of those women in the photo would be you? :D

I am going for one on the left! Now, now, be honest! :D

SillyWabbit said:
Irene! Is this wabbit very much mistaken in thinking that one of those women in the photo would be you? :D

I am going for one on the left! Now, now, be honest! :D

Very much mistaken.

<Link removed due to lack of functionality and technology gremlins>

Though I refused to divulge just how old this picture is. :) (Note to Mr. Enema -- I had the hairy facial warts airbrushed out of the photo).

Irene Wilde

Mistaken that I am in that photo. If you can figure out how to make that little blue square in the above post work (I can't be bothered with technical jiggery pokery), it proves I am not in the photo of Mr. O on his birthday.

Irene Wilde

I'm not sure what that blue square is! Are you trying to put a pic on there? You need to upload it here tiny pic image hosting. It will give you the url WITH image tags included! No reg and no hassel! Just cut and paste :)

SillyWabbit said:
I'm not sure what that blue square is! Are you trying to put a pic on there? You need to upload it here tiny pic image hosting. It will give you the url WITH image tags included! No reg and no hassel! Just cut and paste :)

Sorry your link isn't working and technology is giving me stress today. You'll have to take my word that I'm not one of the charming ladies in the photo and the rest will have to remain in your imagination.

Irene Wilde

lol OK, I will just imagine you! Irene! How can you wear such a thing on a church night? Shame shame! :D

ok...several minutes of frustration later....

fqp3q

Irene Wilde

I will add this random list of ten that I have enjoyed.

1. Last Year In Marienbad
  2. Amelie
  3. The Fountainhead
  4. The Idiots
  5. Mulholland Drive
  6. The Anniversary Party
  7. Spider
  8. Italian For Beginners
  9. Audition
  10. The Five Obstructions

I am glad to hear you are a heathen! As you know, most of us Brits are heathens :D I think a recent survey said we have the lowest church attendence of any western nation. HORAY :D

Back