• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

choosing BOM

Libra

O.K, I know I am being a nag but it's only because I can't get the books as fast here.
I want to suggest to everyone if we could pick the BOM for the following months earlier, because I am getting The First Circle in June
:mad:

( I assume that was a hint)

Since we only revived the thing a few days before this month, I suppose it's to be expected . But now that May's book is chosen we can start taking nominations for June, I suppose, and start to get ahead of ourself.

(And I checked on Amazon.ca Marketplace and saw a copy available for a couple of Canadian dollars.)

I'm in the same situation,a friend is bringing my copy from France sometime in May?I suppose we can still find few things to say even if we are late?

(And I checked on Amazon.ca Marketplace and saw a copy available for a couple of Canadian dollars.)

Don't remind me,
I am allready annoyed at myself when I found it for 7 dollars shipping and the book for 1 dollar , from a bookstore in my back yard practically:mad:

but it was too late to cancel the order, from the U.S. About the same price but longer time to receive.

I'm in the same situation,a friend is bringing my copy from France sometime in May?I suppose we can still find few things to say even if we are late?

check out abebooks , it has shipping from countries closer to you .
And another nice one for U.S residents is Betterworld(free shipping within the U.S)

I would appreciate knowing sooner as well, since I have to order all my books too. This month I got lucky and The First Circle just came in yesterday's mail but sometimes it takes much longer.

Back