• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Coffee

speaking of coffee..i am currently sipping on the worst cuppa i've had in awhile, and yet, i can't stop drinking it. i can feel it coating the inside of my stomach..... :eek:

Motokid said:
see what he did there jenn...he abandoned you just like that....rotten bastard....

She's the one who said I shouldn't even be talking to her! :(

I'm not abandoning, I'm just searching for a life raft after having walked the plank!

leckert said:
She's the one who said I shouldn't even be talking to her! :(

I'm not abandoning, I'm just searching for a life raft after having walked the plank!

her sister is pretty hot...what with the leather micro-mini and thigh high CFM heeled boots and spandex/lycra tube top....

Motokid said:
her sister is pretty hot...what with the leather micro-mini and thigh high CFM heeled boots and spandex/lycra tube top....

Yeah, I was pinching her butt while you were gone!

She seemed to like it!

my favourite coffee is Kicking Horse's Three Sisters Blend. It's an organic, fair trade, shade grown coffee with a picture of The Three Sisters on the package. The picture was the original reason I bought it, as I used to live in Canmore Alberta, where the three sisters (three mountains) are. But OH. MY. GOD. I'm a half coffee half choclate soy milk girl. Or a Tim's Cafe Mocha girl. Or a sugar free vanilla non fat venti latte.

Prairie_Girl said:
my favourite coffee is Kicking Horse's Three Sisters Blend. It's an organic, fair trade, shade grown coffee with a picture of The Three Sisters on the package. The picture was the original reason I bought it, as I used to live in Canmore Alberta, where the three sisters (three mountains) are. But OH. MY. GOD. I'm a half coffee half choclate soy milk girl. Or a Tim's Cafe Mocha girl. Or a sugar free vanilla non fat venti latte.

I like Maxwell House instant. I'm from the generation before Starbuck's. :eek:

Back