• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Coffee

leckert said:
leckert puts on the plastic glasses, nose, and mustache, and glances around to see if anyone is looking.

"pssst. Kook... I'll take the horny carribou."
Kook raises eyebrows, but asks no questions...

aimg84.imageshack.us_img84_1717_cariboulove3bl.jpg

Kookamoor said:
Kook raises eyebrows, but asks no questions...

aimg84.imageshack.us_img84_1717_cariboulove3bl.jpg

HEY! YOU CAN'T POST THIS HERE! I'M AT WORK!

leckert realizes he is the only person in his office building who would see this as erotic, and his panic wans. His eyes roll over white, and he escapes into fantasy. The plastic glasses, nose, and mustache slip to the carpet unnoticed.

leckert said:
leckert realizes he is the only person in his office building who would see this as erotic, and his panic wans. His eyes roll over white, and he escapes into fantasy. The plastic glasses, nose, and mustache slip to the carpet unnoticed.
Kookamoor shivers and wonders if leckert's sudden bout of third person imagery isn't somehow connected to this previously unknown tendency towards beastiality".

Kookamoor said:
Kookamoor shivers and wonders if leckert's sudden bout of third person imagery isn't somehow connected to this previously unknown tendency towards beastiality".

leckert wonders why Kooky thinks his tendencies are unknown?

:D

Kenny Shovel said:
Erm, am I right in thinking that picture is an example of a male of the species?
I wasn't going to say anything... but yes. The antlers are great for... :eek:

Motokid said:
Oh, yeah...kooks arms aren't long enough to stretch from Canada to Oz.

Besides...we American's are not scaret of no stinkin' cuddly, cute, fuzzy little teddy bear..... :D

Now if she sent a rabid Dingo to eat my baby.... :D

I know, I'm the only person who doesn't know but what movie is that from?

Ronny said:

I forget the name of the movie...It might even have been a made for tv movie...but the thing I remember more is when Elaine on Seinfeld uses it at the most boring party they had ever attended...one lady was so obnoxiously asking where her fiancee was, and Elaine chirped in with the "dingo" thing....

Kenny Shovel said:
Erm, am I right in thinking that picture is an example of a male of the species?

If it's a Carribou, does it still mean I'm gay? I mean, the antlers are just handles, really.

:eek: :confused:

leckert said:
If it's a Carribou, does it still mean I'm gay? I mean, the antlers are just handles, really.
All I said was 'horny' carribou - I assumed you knew that meant male? ;)

Ronny said:
The whole "dingo ate my baby" thing is from a real life and very sad story, which *was* made into a movie (A Cry in the Dark, starring Merryl Streep). From experience I know that most people outside of Australia think it's just from a movie, so don't worry!

Here's the story:

Michael and Lindy Chamberlain and their 3 children went on a camping trip to Uluru (Ayers Rock) in August, 1980. The second night they were there, their 2 month old daughter, Azaria, disappeared and it was reported by Lindy Chamberlain that she'd seen a dingo in their tent taking their daughter but hadn't been able to stop it. I'm sure you can imagine the sound bites to the media which included, "A dingo stole my baby".

Despite a massive search, Azaria's body was never found. Lindy Chamberlain was later prosecuted for the murder on the evidence that Azaria's jumpsuit was found without traces of dingo saliva, and that what 'appeared' to be blood was found in the Chamberlain's car. She was convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

It wasn't until 1988, after she'd lost an appeal in 1984, that new evidence was submitted (the remaining item of Azaria's clothing was found) and Lindy Chamberlain's sentence was overturned. To this day no one is entirely sure what happened that day, but dingos have since been recorded as being capable of carrying a child away, particularly if hungry and during drought. Earlier this year there was story in the paper in which the body of Azaria was supposed to be buried in a suburban backyard.

If you'd like to know more, Lindy Chamberlain released her autobiography, 'Through My Eyes - an autobiography', in 1990. This was one year before she divorced Michael Chamberlain, and she married again in 1992.

Happy Post #1000 to me!

Thanks for the info Kook, I've heard that line so many times and always wondered what it was from and being afraid of dogs since I was biten, it always gave me the creeps too.

Ronny said:
Thanks for the info Kook, I've heard that line so many times and always wondered what it was from and being afraid of dogs since I was biten, it always gave me the creeps too.
you should watch more Seinfeld re-runs....you'll catch the episode I'm talkin 'bout at some point in the next year or two....I just saw it about 2 weeks ago....

This was a case I remember studying in English. As you say Kook - the details were inconclusive, no one is really sure what happened :(

Back