• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Collaborative stories: Discussion thread.

Yep, Ashlea, that was good!

Man, I wish I'd joined this forum just a little bit sooner. This story thing is a GREAT idea -- good job Wabbit! :)

You can join anytime!

Just say the magic word.

You know the magic word, don't you?

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

Martin said:
You can join anytime!

Just say the magic word.

You know the magic word, don't you?

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif
Ummm, I'm almost certain I won't know YOUR magic word.

But yes, I would love to join in, but saw Wabbit's post about not adding writers after the story got started, so I've just beein enjoying the story vicariously.

Trust me, he'll add you.

Did I forget to mention that Wabbit is my retarded alter ego - I kind of like the contrast between his underdeveloped personality, and my superior one. I created him to create that much needed balance, to keep myself sane ...

Hello?

Hello?

Ah well ..

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

Yes, alas, my intelligence was just too much for my mortal brain, and I was enveloped into a ...

What the feck am I talking about?!

You're in .. just ask Wabbit when your turn is (after who (or should I say whom?)).

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

That was indeed an answer, but I asked 2 questions, the second one being:
You're in .. just ask Wabbit when your turn is (after who (or should I say whom?)).
Anyway, no need to answer it, as I was just trying to be funny while being very, very tired last night ...

... on second thought, yeah, answer it.

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

Martin said:
Trust me, he'll add you.

Did I forget to mention that Wabbit is my retarded alter ego - I kind of like the contrast between his underdeveloped personality, and my superior one. I created him to create that much needed balance, to keep myself sane ...

Hello?

Hello?

Ah well ..

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

You stopped taking the tablets, huh :p

As for you Tirgress: no, you can't join :p ... Just kidding! :D sure you can join! I will add you to the list now! Any more wanna join while we are about it???

Regards
SillyWabbit

Guess I better re-read the whole story again.

*Sigh* these 10-11 /day in the office and phone calls at night will be the death of me.

Might take me a couple of days to post.

Stand by all.

Martin said:
That was indeed an answer, but I asked 2 questions, the second one being:

Anyway, no need to answer it, as I was just trying to be funny while being very, very tired last night ...

... on second thought, yeah, answer it.

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif
LOL! Not a clue on this one either. I was never good with who vs whom's. :eek:

SillyWabbit said:
As for you Tirgress: no, you can't join :p ... Just kidding! :D sure you can join! I will add you to the list now!
Thank you kind Wabbit. And really, please just call me Tig -- don't want to over work your poor little paws. ;)

Back