• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Collaborative stories: Discussion thread.

I can't hear the Procrastination Alert anymore, the Geek Alert is too damn loud.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

CAN'T! There seems to be some kinda sub space anomaly ( made of rubber ) and it's buggering up our transponders something terrible!

Erm .... no ... cos you failed to see that we were taking the piss out of Star Trek, not being fanboys ... so i guess that makes YOU the loser ;)

Phil :D

Who says I was mocking you for being a fanboy - maybe I was just mocking you, personally.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Well in that case you should immediately ban yourself for a personal attack on another forum member, namely myself.

Go on, i dare ya!!

Phil

Martin said:
Took you quite some time to come up with that 'witty' response, didn't it?

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Well, actually... your response to phil was four minutes after phil's, but phil's "witty" response only took one.

So, it looks to me like phil's not the slow one in this little debate. :D

Excellent addition - well done, Carlos!

Who's up next.

I'm seriously thinking of bailing out - I'm way out of my league here. All your parts rule big time. I'll give it some time.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

it's hard work, thought of some stuff on the bus ride home then just went for it.

That post took me 1 1/2 hours to write.!

Good to see 5 people viewing 2 minutes after posting though.

Read it a second time ..

.. damn, that's good! I envy you guys, man!

A very worthy addition!

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Back