• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Collaborative stories: Discussion thread.

Well, we can run over the 5 days its not a strict limit. if he IS going to post then it's fine but if not then we can move on :)

OK, great! He stuff was really good and would be a shame to miss out on it. The 5 day limit is not set in stone. It was just started to keep things moving because nothing was getting added for weeks. If somebody IS going to post then no problem.

Anyway, look forward to Phil's addition! :)

SillyWabbit said:
OK, great! He stuff was really good and would be a shame to miss out on it.

He can write? - this is the first i've heard of it :p May actually have to read it now :D

Well i dont know about great :eek:

I'll try and get something done tonight, but that does actually involve thinking :( Mebbe i'll get Ice to write it for me :D

Phil

Phil will do it as soon as he can - we don't have much access to the internet at the moment :(

Geez guys I am so sorry I missed my turn!!! I haven't been around for a while on this site at all. I came back and there had been 3,000+ posts in the time I'd been away. I am sorry again. I promise next time my turn rolls around you'll have something spectacular from me.:D

*pokes the story with a stick*

Ummm, I think it's still alive :D

OK, to get things moving again. Let's start the countdown to Piedro on Monday. I'll send him an email. Hurry Phil :) And sorry, have to get this thing moving again!

Don't think Phil's going to be able to post - not before Monday - this is the first time i've logged on in a couple of days and Phil hasn't been on for about a week - Sorry :eek: We can't get broadband where we live and havn't taken our computers with us yet - is it ok to skip Phil this time?

uhh... just got the pm...
its been AGES since the last post, and i'll need some time to think about it. hopefully i would have posted before tomorrow..

just posted the next installment :)
Did it in a hurry since i was a bit pressed. i am afraid it wasnt quite upto the mark. mostly matter-of-fact stuff.. but better than nothing

Back