• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Collaborative stories: Discussion thread.

I'm still in but have a question. Would it be best if I deleted my last posting? Maybe people are uncomfortable writing in the same vein as my addition.

I wouldn't be offended and would be happy to do it if it would help things along.

Sorry if I screwed up the works. :eek:

RaVeN

I don't think that it's a problem :)

Well, at least we have two still in!

Also, I think maybe we can move the time to post the next part down to three days? What do you all think?

IMO, I'd keep it the same. I would imagine your reasoning is to move it along at a quicker place, but I think it may take 5 days to work things out and fit it into their schedule.

If I would have had to have done my last posting in 3 days I would have had to have passed.

The final say so is yours though.

RaVeN

I agree on the 5 day limit, however people should say if they wish to opt out of a round which will help keep things ticking along

Well, ok Raven, your reason seems sound. We will leave it at 5 day. Carlos, yes, it would be good if people would say they are going to opt out if they think they can't do it within the 5 days but I really don't see that will happen. :)

Hopefully we can get this moving again and keep it ticking over :)

i am in as well

for all practical purposes, i have left the bookforum but the collaborative story is one which i dont wanna leave :D

I will be in if i ever make a permanant return to the realms of the internet :)

For the moment leave me off and when i'm back i'll let you know.

In fact, i'm not really here right now, you cant really see this message, its all in your imagination; you must have been eating cheese last thing at night or something :D

Phil

No man, I was up all night taking hallucogenic drugs! :cool:

OK, I will remove you from the list. Let me know when you are book full time on the ol www and I will add you back in :)

Anymore still in?

ahh... you know..i dont like the spamming

i am not complaining, but since i dont enjoy it, i have left TBF

well.. i have seen many a legit thread deviate very much away from its main topic... but if i continue i'll be spamming this thread myself :D so lets get on with the collaborative story

Back