• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

College Folks Here?

Flying_Changes

Not to exclude anyone, but I was wondering if there are other college folks here other than just me? (Sorry if this is a waste of thread but I thought I'd just throw the question out...)

Tons. Off the top of my head: Polly Parrot, DollyMixture, Libra6Poe, steffee, Fantasy Moon, Jez, and SeoulMan (I think).

Tons. Off the top of my head: ...and SeoulMan (I think).

I think I know why and or how you thought I was a college student. If you have access to my IP address(es) and did a search on some of them, one of them may point to a community college. I'm an adult who takes classes at the local community college for fun. Mostly art classes and graphic design, and all for my personal enrichment, nothing more. Before class, I often go to the library to surf the 'net.

I've already graduated from college, grad school, professional school, and have an established career.

I think I know why and or how you thought I was a college student. If you have access to my IP address(es) and did a search on some of them, one of them may point to a community college. I'm an adult who takes classes at the local community college for fun. Mostly art classes and graphic design, and all for my personal enrichment, nothing more. Before class, I often go to the library to surf the 'net.

I've already graduated from college, grad school, professional school, and have an established career.

No, that's not it. I can't remember why I thought you were.

Geee, I hope I didn't post somewhere: "Hi, I'm currently a college student!"

Or maybe I sound younger than I really am? LOL!

Anyway, this is branching off topic.

I'm back in College for the first time in 18 years. I'm taking one class this summer and will be full time in the Fall

Sparky got it right with me! :)

I'll be done next May. (I left school in the middle of my 2nd year and just got back to UT Spring 2007.)
English major
Religious Studies minor (I'd double major for this, but I really want to just get the hell out of school already).

Back