• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Commercial Offer... Almost

By the way, the most popular meat dish in Moscow are made with pork. Shashlik, for example... With red sauce and potatoes...
Too bad I cannot eat one until Easter... It is time for fasting in Russia now, really...

It's pretty hard to offend someone who wants to be offended, and if someone finally did, how would we know?

Good point. And also, how would you send us the money? I know I'm not going to put my home address on here.

that one dude said:
nobody tried really hard but Hay and Martin
My pleasure.

K-Dawn said:
Good point. And also, how would you send us the money? I know I'm not going to put my home address on here.
You're taking this far to seriously.

Paypal, for cryin' out loud!

Cheers

K-Dawn said:

The better way would be to use Webmoney, if it is available where you are - my brother uses that system quite frequently. I pay by bank transfer, but I never tried that on a private person - but really, what difference could that make?
The worst way would be to use UPS, DHL or such - to send $100 would have cost me $60 - 70.

So, would you like to give a try?

cFaniak said:
Szaszłyki :rolleyes:
I can offend You in Polish, if You want.

Hi cFaniak:

Sorry, I do not think there is sense in that - I do not know that much of Polish...

But thank you for your interest just the same.

ruach said:
Try this.
It might do the trick.

Ouch...Is this really a song, or my media player plays tricks with me?
Quite strange a selection of sounds, I would have never listened to it on my own will.
But not offensive... Maybe offensive to listening, but not to feelings...
:)

Back