• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Desktops

What's on your desktop?

Bumping up this thread coz we have lots of new faces and anyway everybody changes their desktop often... OK, well, *I* change my desktop often! This always fasinates me...

What does your desktop look like?

Here's mine :)

View attachment atinypic_com_14o4rd

Btw, if you don't know how to post an image then here is how:

1- Go to an image hosting site
2- Browse for the file on your computer and then hit the host button.
3- copy and past the url with the

I currently have a tiled effect of a single cover from a certain singer - no prizes for guessing who! :rolleyes:

Spice girls? :D

<--runs and hides!

Hey people, you are supposed to showing instead of telling! Get posting up those images!

Oh, you can press ctrl + printscrn buttons together ( WINDOWS XP ) and then past them into a graphic/photo editing program such as photoshop. Just in case you didn't know! I didn't know till Martin explained it to me :p

Dele, you are correct! You know my musical tastes so well! :D

SillyWabbit said:
Spice girls? :D
<--runs and hides!

:mad: I think running and hiding would be a very good idea at this moment, Wabbit. :mad: :p

SillyWabbit said:
Hey people, you are supposed to showing instead of telling! Get posting up those images!

Oh, you can press ctrl + printscrn buttons together ( WINDOWS XP ) and then past them into a graphic/photo editing program such as photoshop. Just in case you didn't know! I didn't know till Martin explained it to me :p

Oh well, if I'd have known it was that simple... :confused: Anyway I have Windows 98!! :eek:

Halo said:
Oh well, if I'd have known it was that simple... :confused: Anyway I have Windows 98!! :eek:

Don't think you get off that easily. Just press the printscreen button. Then fire up a paint program or powerpoint, right click and paste. Then just save the thing.

As for me, I've just stolen someone elses wallpaper so you've seen it already ;)

If you want to give your desktop a different look you can use Samurize. I used it for a while but got tired of it. You'll probably have to search for some How-to guides on google, but you can make your desktop look great.
If you need backgrounds for your desktop DeviantARt has a lot of great pictures.
www.wincustomize.com has a lot of stuff for desktops, but if you get programs from there be carefull not to get the ones that use all your cpu.

Back